hinazubairr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello. I want to take admission in MSc (computer science). I never applied for any loan from government. One of the university's last date for submission of application is 15th june 2021 and they are asking £500 for first module. As the postgraduate loans are not yet open from government. I want to know is it safe to pay them to book the 1st module and is there any confirmation that the government will give me the loan? The status of me in UK is "indefinite leave to remain". Thanks
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hinazubairr)
Hello. I want to take admission in MSc (computer science). I never applied for any loan from government. One of the university's last date for submission of application is 15th june 2021 and they are asking £500 for first module. As the postgraduate loans are not yet open from government. I want to know is it safe to pay them to book the 1st module and is there any confirmation that the government will give me the loan? The status of me in UK is "indefinite leave to remain". Thanks
Hi, there is no guarantee you will be awarded funding from us. So if you do decide to pay money to the university then that is your responsibility and risk.
Thanks, Isaac
hinazubairr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, there is no guarantee you will be awarded funding from us. So if you do decide to pay money to the university then that is your responsibility and risk.
Thanks, Isaac
Thank you Isaac for the reply on my query.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hinazubairr)
Thank you Isaac for the reply on my query.
You're welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (48)
5.91%
Uncertainty around my education (92)
11.33%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (83)
10.22%
Lack of purpose or motivation (103)
12.68%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (40)
4.93%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (45)
5.54%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (89)
10.96%
Financial worries (57)
7.02%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (37)
4.56%
Exposure to negative news/social media (51)
6.28%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (25)
3.08%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (77)
9.48%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (65)
8%

Watched Threads