Why do guys like that

Watch
Emp_420
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why are guys so into anal? It pretty much always the first question I get asked about what I’m into. I’ve done it a couple times and it’s really not that bad honestly (actually hurts worse when it’s small as crazy as that sounds!) but probably not something I’d ask fir. My question is just why guys like it so much 🤷🏼*♀️ Does it feel better or something 🤷🏼*♀️
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think it's disgusting.
caramelon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
stop going for trash guys
username5777437
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What I wouldn't say it makes you a trash guy / bad person to be into some because everyone likes something different and yes alot agree and say it feels better because of the tightness and there are people who say they don't like the idea which also makes sense because of the idea of finding one person who hasn't cleaned properly can be a bad experience I just guess the poeple your running into however that may be just really like anal but I dont think you should feel preasured to through with if it feels painful and I'm not gonna lie I wouldn't consider anal if the feeling was *ok* tbh but you make your own choices
Last edited by username5777437; 1 month ago
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
I think it's disgusting.
caramelon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username5777437)
What I wouldn't say it makes you a trash guy / bad person to be into some because everyone likes something different and yes alot agree and say it feels better because of the tightness and there are people who say they don't like the idea which also makes sense because of the idea of finding one person who hasn't cleaned properly can be a bad experience I just guess the poeple your running into however that may be just really like anal but I dont think you should feel preasured to through with if it feels painful and I'm not gonna lie I wouldn't consider anal if the feeling was *ok* tbh but you make your own choices
I'm not saying they are trash for liking that thing, but trash for talking about so soon with her when they are not even in a relationship. A decent guy who is interested in you doesn't go into all this sex talk so soon
caramelon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
I think it's disgusting.
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
I think it's disgusting.
bland minds think alike
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by caramelon)
bland minds think alike
Dammit why can’t I rep all your posts >.>
Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As a gay guy, I actually like a bit of anal. No pleasure without pain! 😁
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I think it's meant to feel tighter. My boyfriend and I would never do that because we like to both feel good during sex and he wouldn't want to hurt me, and in general neither of us get the appeal. After all, half of the pleasure of having sex comes from pleasing your partner and that's not going to happen if she doesn't have a prostate.
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not, I find it gross because it's full of poop.

Secondly it's uncomfortable because it's too tight. It doesn't feel good.

I will do it if my GF begs for it though just to keep her happy (had an ex who was really into it).
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not saying they are trash for liking that thing, but trash for talking about so soon with her when they are not even in a relationship. A decent guy who is interested in you doesn't go into all this sex talk so soon
Nah. Sexual preferences should be talked about as early as possible so you don't waste each other's time. I was talking to a girl and found out she literally hates giving blowjobs, which I kind of have a fetish for so I knew that wasn't going to work. There were loads of other areas where we were complete opposites sexually as well. Would have ended up breaking each other's hearts if we fell in love with each other and found out we weren't sexually compatible much later on.
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 1 month ago
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah. Sexual preferences should be talked about as early as possible so you don't waste each other's time. I was talking to a girl and found out she literally hates giving blowjobs, which I kind of have a fetish for so I knew that wasn't going to work. Would have ended up breaking each other's hearts if we fell in love with each other and found out we weren't sexually compatible much later on.

It's not unusual to talk about this stuff when you're both adults. Usually you're already friends and at the stage of considering a relationship. But once you find out you're not compatible you mutually decide to stay friends. I have a bunch of female friends who I had those discussions with in the past.

Better to do this than go into everything blind and end up wasting your time and being heartbroken constantly. It's so emotionally and physically draining to approach relationships that way.
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads