Is it normal for boys in a relationship to find other people attractive?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i know the answer is probably yes, but to be honest, because i’ve been in a relationship for over a year and a half now, i can tell if a boy is good looking but i’m not attracted to them, like if you put 10 boys in front of me, i’d be able to put them in order ugliest to best looking, but i don’t find them fit, like i don’t walk past a boy and go he’s fit
anyway just wondering if it’s normal for a boy to find girls fit and if yes then how i can get over it because i’m insecure and it really upsets me
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Bering in a relationship doesn't magically switch off eyes, brain etc, our subconscious doesn't give a monkeys about labels.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i know the answer is probably yes, but to be honest, because i’ve been in a relationship for over a year and a half now, i can tell if a boy is good looking but i’m not attracted to them, like if you put 10 boys in front of me, i’d be able to put them in order ugliest to best looking, but i don’t find them fit, like i don’t walk past a boy and go he’s fit
anyway just wondering if it’s normal for a boy to find girls fit and if yes then how i can get over it because i’m insecure and it really upsets me
Yes, most if not everyone is attracted to other people too even in a relationship
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
As a guy myself yes I see people are attractive, but when you're in love with someone in a relationship a little glance is all it is. Other than that, there's literally no feeling to even act on it
Katya_93
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Because their penis' don't fall off when they're in a relationship. And neither do their hormones switch off.
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes. It's also normal for girls.
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No. When I'm deeply in love with someone I don't find anyone else attractive.
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.93%
Excited but a bit nervous (141)
44.9%
Not bothered either way (37)
11.78%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.38%

Watched Threads