The Student Room Group

Need participants for study - British South Asians only!!!!

I am in need of 7-8 participants for my dissertation interviews for my psychology degree regarding identity and mental health whilst being South Asian, I'll provide you with the full brief via messages! I am desperate and in urgent need of participants so any help would be appreciated!!!!
Hi, I don't mind participating. I'm a 17 year old British Bangladeshi.
Reply 2
Original post by fluffypoopies
Hi, I don't mind participating. I'm a 17 year old British Bangladeshi.

Thank you so much! I will message you privately if this is okay? It will be in an interview format, so I will be calling you and recording the call. If this is alright with you, let me know.
Reply 3
Hi, I’m british punjabi and I’d be willing to participate if you still need people! i still can’t DM on tsr so is it okay if you include your snapchat or instagram or something in the message because i won’t be able to reply
Reply 4
Original post by pkk0405
Hi, I’m british punjabi and I’d be willing to participate if you still need people! i still can’t DM on tsr so is it okay if you include your snapchat or instagram or something in the message because i won’t be able to reply

Hello, thank you so much :smile: I'll dm you soon within the next couple days with my instagram handle!! It will be an interview and I'll be recording the call, is that okay with you?
Reply 5
Original post by sjj1998
Hello, thank you so much :smile: I'll dm you soon within the next couple days with my instagram handle!! It will be an interview and I'll be recording the call, is that okay with you?

yes that’s fine:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending