Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Democracy
Hahahahaha ****ing WIN!

Slows down my homepage like a mofo... ¬_¬
Bubbles*de*Milo

**high five**

Lol at you looking up the answer for SuperSam's thread.:p:
Lib's a mong. Incinuating that I'm racist for asking what a nationality is.

Who on earth gave him all that pos rep?
fleur_de_haine
**high five**

Lol at you looking up the answer for SuperSam's thread.:p:

LOL I wondered if someone would notice that at the top :p:
Bubbles*de*Milo
LOL I wondered if someone would notice that at the top :p:

I notice everything. Impressive neg though. I negged him, and gave him his third red.:biggrin: WHy are people so bitchy towards QMUL. I remember someone saying we should be thrown out of UoL.
I'm pretty sure it's because we have a large amount of bitchy, bitter UCL/LSE rejects :tongue:
fleur_de_haine
I notice everything. Impressive neg though. I negged him, and gave him his third red.:biggrin: WHy are people so bitchy towards QMUL. I remember someone saying we should be thrown out of UoL.

Lol I remember that thread :p:
I think it's because our grade requirements are lower and (tbh lets be honest), pretty much loads of people who go to QMUL are rejects from other UoL colleges. Loads are LSE/UCL/Kings rejects.
Plus we're not in central and we're in a ****** location. I mean, look at how gorgeous UCL is and where SOAS is :coma:

All we have is ****ing Dixies... ¬_¬
fleur_de_haine

Gave him his second, how dare he...

And cause they're retards, it's one of the oldest Colleges of the UofL, it was there before nearly all the others and is an excellent and fun place to be a student.

Bubbles*de*Milo
Lol I remember that thread
I think it's because our grade requirements are lower and (tbh lets be honest), pretty much loads of people who go to QMUL are rejects from other UoL colleges. Most people are LSE/UCL/Kings rejects.
Plus we're not in central and we're in a ****** location. I mean, look at how gorgeous UCL is and where SOAS is

All we have is ****ing Dixies... ¬_¬

Technically we are in Central London...and the People's Palace is really nice. Plus our self contained campus rocks, we don't have to trek all across town to get to uni (for most first years).
Oi! I'm a UCL reject.:frown: And an Imperial reject.:frown: Results day was cruel.:sadyes:

That's probably why I was so negative about QMUL when I started. I was negged for it.:eek: Still not 100% ont he place, but it's growing on me.

There's a gorgeous part near QMUL, but it's not part of the campus, behind the Francis B building, with a nice little fountain. It was lovely there today.
I reserve the right to be one of them.:ninja:
Eek, my qouting isn't working. Grab a post each.:yep:
UCL were rejected by me :tongue:
SuperSam_Fantastiche
UCL were rejected by me :tongue:

I rejected them in a way...I didn't turn up to two interviews. That's my only consolation. They had the last laugh though.:eek:
fleur_de_haine
Oi! I'm a UCL reject.:frown: And an Imperial reject.:frown: Results day was cruel.:sadyes:

That's probably why I was so negative about QMUL when I started. I was negged for it.:eek: Still not 100% ont he place, but it's growing on me.

There's a gorgeous part near QMUL, but it's not part of the campus, behind the Francis B building, with a nice little fountain. It was lovely there today.

Lmao! And I'm an LSE reject (hey, my predicteds were better than my grades). And Democracy is an Imperial reject. See what I mean? So many people there are rejects, that's why we're so slated.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Lmao! And I'm an LSE reject (hey, my predicteds were better than my grades). And Democracy is an Imperial reject. See what I mean? So many people there are rejects, that's why we're so slated.

Well that's just academic snobbery tbh.

And yeah I am, but if you think about it, in Clearing I could have gone to Kings College (commonly considered "better" than QMUL)...I didn't...QMUL isn't a just a last resort for no hopers you know, some of us actually did want to come here, and do enjoy ourselves here :tongue:
Democracy
Gave him his second, how dare he...

And cause they're retards, it's one of the oldest Colleges of the UofL, it was there before nearly all the others and is an excellent and fun place to be a student.

I read the plaque today... there was some fat fire in the 1880s in the peoples palace I think. (I think it was the 1880s..?

Technically we are in Central London...and the People's Palace is really nice. Plus our self contained campus rocks, we don't have to trek all across town to get to uni (for most first years).

Come on, we might be in Zone 2 but it's still East London.
fleur_de_haine
I rejected them in a way...I didn't turn up to two interviews. That's my only consolation. They had the last laugh though.:eek:

I turned up to their interview, I got an offer, I exceeded it...

...But I wanted to do a course with real people on it who didnt look at me like I was a pile of dick because I come from the Narm.
Democracy
Well that's just academic snobbery tbh.

And yeah I am, but if you think about it, in Clearing I could have gone to Kings College (commonly considered "better" than QMUL)...I didn't...QMUL isn't a just a last resort for no hopers you know, some of us actually did want to come here, and do enjoy ourselves here :tongue:

You mean Strand polytechnic? :p:
SuperSam_Fantastiche
I turned up to their interview, I got an offer, I exceeded it...

...But I wanted to do a course with real people on it who didnt look at me like I was a pile of dick because I come from the Narm.

The narm?

Latest

Trending

Trending