Reply 40
*Feels a bit better about her timetable*. :p:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 41
Absinth
*Feels a bit better about her timetable*. :p:

Lol I do get two and a half days off so it isn't that bad.

I can't wait for reading week so I can wake up late! :biggrin:
Bubbles*de*Milo
I really haven;t gelled with anyone at QM :frown: Which is partly my own fault becasue I haven't been to any freshers things. But tbh that's only because I don't wanna go by myself, and everyone here seems to know each other through halls, so it's kinda a circle.
And if people are already in groups I'm not gonna just come up and ask if I can join... lol I'm not that lame. I don't wanna go by myself, so I don't go, so I don't meet people etc...
It's kinda resulted in me hanging out at the weekends/on Fridays, with all my old friends, like my friend at SOAS. I know loads of SOAS freshers in halls, because I've been there so much (my best friend lives there), but no one at QM.
It's really **** tbh, because usually I'm quite popular. I've never really been this lonely at school like I feel at QM but meh, I have lots of outside friends so it's not too bad. I'm not at home every weekend wishing I was out lol.

I'm in a similar situation, I'm staying at home so it's hard for me to get to QMUL for a night out or anything.

We'll have to go out together or something =P
Reply 43
Ah, reading week... where I will be doing tons of catching up (I feel so behind atm). :>.<:
Nitzy
Lol I do get two and a half days off so it isn't that bad.

I can't wait for reading week so I can wake up late! :biggrin:

I get two days off too...saturday and sunday.:yep:
fleur_de_haine
Indeedy, just worse! My courses mates actually did ask me to come to lunch with them the other day, but I had to decline on account of...well...just not being comfortable going.:s-smilie:

umm sorry so u declined to go out with people from your course because you didnt want to eat in public? Whist i except ur choice (its ur life) its a bit of shame as u could of got to talk to some cool people. And have gotten to know them on a deeper level. Why didnt you have like a drink? or have a piece a fruit? You have to put urself out their. As long yours happy then fair enough. :smile:
Reply 46
fleur_de_haine
I get two days off too...saturday and sunday.:yep:

LOL! I got a long weekend from Thursday to Sunday! :p: Beat that! Wednesdays don't count as a day off anymore, sadly..

Oh yeah you know that coursework I was doing for my adviser, well I got it back on Wednesday, and haha he said I put some thought into it when I didn't! And that's was all I could translate couldn't read the rest..
SuperSam_Fantastiche
I'm in a similar situation, I'm staying at home so it's hard for me to get to QMUL for a night out or anything.

We'll have to go out together or something =P

Sounds like a plan :biggrin:
fungirl1234
umm sorry so u declined to go out with people from your course because you didnt want to eat in public? Whist i except ur choice (its ur life) its a bit of shame as u could of got to talk to some cool people. And have gotten to know them on a deeper level. Why didnt you have like a drink? or have a piece a fruit? You have to put urself out their. As long yours happy then fair enough. :smile:

Sorry, no. If you care to re-read:

fleur_de_haine
Oh, I used to not be able to eat around people, but meh, now I'm slightly better about it. I ate in the street (doughnuts) the other day, which was a fairly big thing for me!

I just didn't go because:

a) They were going to a pub.
b) I don't think I have anything in common with them.
c) I imagine that they were only being polite.

Though I imagine I should be careful, seeing as one of them happens to breeze through here every now and again.

I just don't feel that it'd be a very comfortable situation. I mean, amongst the group that were going, I'd say that I'm 'friendly' with two of them.
Nitzy
LOL! I got a long weekend from Thursday to Sunday! :p: Beat that! Wednesdays don't count as a day off anymore, sadly..

Oh yeah you know that coursework I was doing for my adviser, well I got it back on Wednesday, and haha he said I put some thought into it when I didn't! And that's was all I could translate couldn't read the rest..

Aww well done!
Reply 50
fleur_de_haine
Aww well done!

I know not bad for a couple of hours work! :smartass:

I see that your sub ran out! Lol back with us normals. :p:

Yay, Tv burp is going to be on in 10 minutes! :biggrin:
Nitzy
I know not bad for a couple of hours work! :smartass:

I see that your sub ran out! Lol back with us normals. :p:

Yay, Tv burp is going to be on in 10 minutes! :biggrin:

Indeedy! It's horrid, the adverts! The adverts! Meh, I forgot to delete something in the sub's section too.:frown:
Reply 52
fleur_de_haine
Indeedy! It's horrid, the adverts! The adverts! Meh, I forgot to delete something in the sub's section too.:frown:

Download adblock plus I'm using it got none here! Lol what didn't you delete? I'm intrigued :eyeball:
Nitzy
Download adblock plus I'm using it got none here! Lol what didn't you delete? I'm intrigued :eyeball:

Meh, just some pictures of my in underwear. Adblock? Does it work?
Reply 54
fleur_de_haine
Meh, just some pictures of my in underwear. Adblock? Does it work?

:lolwut: Oh dear don't want that getting out.

Yeah it works, I've not seen an advert on this site since I installed it.
Nitzy
:lolwut: Oh dear don't want that getting out.

Yeah it works, I've not seen an advert on this site since I installed it.

I'm not too fussed about it, I mean I could just sub again and delete it, but it's unlikely to cause me any trouble. It's not as though anyone I know will see it, and if they could recognise me from them, they'd have seen it already.:yep:
Reply 56
fleur_de_haine
I'm not too fussed about it, I mean I could just sub again and delete it, but it's unlikely to cause me any trouble. It's not as though anyone I know will see it, and if they could recognise me from them, they'd have seen it already.:yep:

Ahh I see. A pic in your undies though, nice! :p:
Nitzy
Ahh I see. A pic in your undies though, nice! :p:

There was a thread; I thought it'd be nice to contribute.:o:
fleur_de_haine
Sorry, no. If you care to re-read:

I just don't feel that it'd be a very comfortable situation. I mean, amongst the group that were going, I'd say that I'm 'friendly' with two of them.

Fair enough sorry i did read it in a hurry :smile:
Reply 59
fleur_de_haine
There was a thread; I thought it'd be nice to contribute.:o:

Lol! I only have pics of me with clothes on! And that shall remain that way! :p:

Latest

Latest