Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
This thread is closed

QMUL chat!

Scroll to see replies

Democracy
:congrats:

Seems like people have given up perving over Cultivated and they've moved back on to you :yy:

Fab.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 6521
fleur_de_haine
WTF is wrong with people. They bug and guilt trip you into making plans with them, then tell you they can't make it?

Its even worse if your waiting for them for an hour before they decide to cancel! :shifty:
Nitzy
Its even worse if your waiting for them for an hour before they decide to cancel! :shifty:

I'd probably be seethign with rage. I mean, WTH could be the excuse?!

This one didn't even give an excuse, which just pissed me off even more. I rearrange my day to slot them in, only for them to much about...I am not impressed!

Playing hard to get is certainly not going to get him this prize.:p:
Reply 6523
fleur_de_haine
I'd probably be seethign with rage. I mean, WTH could be the excuse?!

This one didn't even give an excuse, which just pissed me off even more. I rearrange my day to slot them in, only for them to much about...I am not impressed!

Playing hard to get is certainly not going to get him this prize.:p:

Is he cute? :teeth:

I'm guessing you're the one who likes to play hard to get, am I right? :p:
I'm all phlegmed up and sneezy.

This best not be the beginning of pig flu..
Nitzy
Is he cute? :teeth:

I'm guessing you're the one who likes to play hard to get, am I right? :p:

He is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawt, but that is not the point!:p:

I don't play hard to get, I am hard to get.:ninja:
Reply 6526
fleur_de_haine
He is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawt, but that is not the point!:p:

I don't play hard to get, I am hard to get.:ninja:

And you're hard to see! :sadnod: :p:
Nitzy
And you're hard to see! :sadnod: :p:

Lol, the size of me I'm hard to miss! I hope to actually attend more lectures next semester so you might well see me more often.:p:

Looking forward to going back?
Reply 6528
fleur_de_haine
Lol, the size of me I'm hard to miss! I hope to actually attend more lectures next semester so you might well see me more often.:p:

Looking forward to going back?

But you're not green and weigh 70 stone! So it would be hard, but it seems I have a talent for spotting people I guess. :p:

I was wanting to go back at the start of the holidays but now I don't, I like being a lazy git all day! :biggrin:

What about you?
I cannot wait till uni :shifty:
Me neither...I hope to enjoy it a bit more this year..
Nitzy
But you're not green and weigh 70 stone! So it would be hard, but it seems I have a talent for spotting people I guess. :p:

I was wanting to go back at the start of the holidays but now I don't, I like being a lazy git all day! :biggrin:

What about you?

Hmm, I bleach my hair blonde for your ease of spotting.:p:

Not particularly, I hate my course, and most of my coursemates.:no: That said, I feel useless around the house, doing nothing but cooking and cleaning.
Reply 6532
fleur_de_haine
Hmm, I bleach my hair blonde for your ease of spotting.:p:

Not particularly, I hate my course, and most of my coursemates.:no: That said, I feel useless around the house, doing nothing but cooking and cleaning.

Well you got one more year left and then its all over.. :eek2:

You would probably make a better wife than me. :colondollar:

Democracy
I cannot wait till uni :shifty:

Well I can't wait to see you not see me again. :giggle:
Jeremy Kyle quote right now:

"JUST BECAUSE HER LAST BOYFRIEND WAS A BUS DRIVER DOESN'T MEAN SHE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH THE WHOLE WELSH CONTINGENT OF BUS DRIVERS"

:rofl:
Nitzy

Well I can't wait to see you not see me again.

:frown:

Might I remind you that us TSR QMULers have a get together at the pub coming up? :awesome: I'll have to see you :hahaha:
Nitzy
Well you got one more year left and then its all over.. :eek2:

You would probably make a better wife than me. :colondollar:

Well I can't wait to see you not see me again. :giggle:

I'm not a housewife, I'm a houseson! I think my mother would probably be lost without me.:p:
My sister's having my room when I move out, and she thinks she's putting my trophies in the loft.

I'm actually quite upset.
SuperSam_Fantastiche
My sister's having my room when I move out, and she thinks she's putting my trophies in the loft.

Have you moved out permanently? Or is she just snatching the bigger room as you won't be there for a long while?

:hug: Siblings are inconsiderate things.:no:
SuperSam_Fantastiche

Can't you take them with you to your new place?
fleur_de_haine
Have you moved out permanently? Or is she just snatching the bigger room as you won't be there for a long while?

:hug: Siblings are inconsiderate things.:no:

Democracy
Can't you take them with you to your new place?

I'm only moving out for a year, then I'll be back for summer before my year abroad, then it's more than likely that I'll be here during my final year. I don't really want to take my trophies if they're only going for a year because they're a bastard to transport (there's 32 of them and a lot of them are pretty big)