Queen Mary, University Of London
London
This thread is closed

QMUL chat!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8140
fleur_de_haine
Lol! We have...issues. **blushes**

There'll always be somewhere taking in the books, if anything ebay or gumtree them!

Aww. :console:

Well, I guess I could, but they probably wouldn't go for a decent price...
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Nitzy
Ah right, I only use student control panel because iirc one of my modules had a different reading list, so I just use that instead. You can always hold any books you need using your library barcode and pin, as no one who has those books can renew them, until they return it. :teehee:

ooh i see... i just checked on control panel, and not all my lecturers have updated it but they probably will soon :p: i didn't realise the library was open weekends... i thought, like school, uni was closed weekends:colondollar: :colondollar:

i did go get this book by richard dawkins though because apparantly of my lecturers loves him :p:
Reply 8142
did anyone join any clubs through qmsu website??
juZ_crap
did anyone join any clubs through qmsu website??

nope, i did try to, but it keeps telling me i don't have a valid student id or something :p:
Yeah I went to the Blomely centre to join a couple of societies and I showed them my ID, and they couldn't find me on the system :sad:
Reply 8145
icapturethecastle
nope, i did try to, but it keeps telling me i don't have a valid student id or something :p:

same here...i thought i got it wrong

SuperSam_Fantastiche
Yeah I went to the Blomely centre to join a couple of societies and I showed them my ID, and they couldn't find me on the system :sad:

sorry to hear that:sadnod:...but did u still join the societies regardless??
juZ_crap

sorry to hear that:sadnod:...but did u still join the societies regardless??

You can't if they don't have your details..I'm gonna do it in a week or so online.
Anyone got their student loan yet?
yeahhh man :biggrin:
mine's supposed to come tomorrow :excited:
just did a mastering bio thingamujiggy... it was hard :colondollar: and took me a while, but i got 24.47 out of 25 :biggrin:
Reply 8151
I don't want to do this lab, I'm going to die! :'(
Nitzy
I don't want to do this lab, I'm going to die! :'(

Heh, I'll be thinking of you from home! I've discovered I do indeed have mondays off.:biggrin:

(Yes, it is a big deal for me.:ninja:)
Reply 8153
fleur_de_haine
Heh, I'll be thinking of you from home! I've discovered I do indeed have mondays off.:biggrin:

(Yes, it is a big deal for me.:ninja:)

Lol, lucky you, I would have Mondays off but got to do this project shiz all this week. On ******* proteases! Exciting... not! :mad:
Nitzy
Lol, lucky you, I would have Mondays off but got to do this project shiz all this week. On ******* proteases! Exciting... not! :mad:

Lol, I remember proteases. I remember trying to forget proteases.:p:

Wednesdays I only have *one* lecture. ONE! What is that all about?
Reply 8155
fleur_de_haine
Lol, I remember proteases. I remember trying to forget proteases.:p:

Wednesdays I only have *one* lecture. ONE! What is that all about?

Lol, like one hour? I only got 2 hour lectures this week apart from one which is an hour, as they start at 2 but my labs start at 2. So no napping for me in Mason this Wednesday. :frown:
French lit lecture - PLG1, G O Jones building. WHY?!?!?
SuperSam_Fantastiche
French lit lecture - PLG1, G O Jones building. WHY?!?!?

Oi! That room is nice enough...if you like basements.:ninja:

Leave my building alone.:frown:
Nitzy
Lol, like one hour? I only got 2 hour lectures this week apart from one which is an hour, as they start at 2 but my labs start at 2. So no napping for me in Mason this Wednesday. :frown:

Yup. A single hour. Travelling for longer than I stay. FMT
fleur_de_haine
Oi! That room is nice enough...if you like basements.:ninja:

Leave my building alone.:frown:

Mate it's miles away from where french dept is based - where's the harm in using an arts room?

Latest