Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
This thread is closed

QMUL chat!

Scroll to see replies

Nitzy
It's neater then mine anyway! :shifty:

Mine has become sloppier over the years. I used to write with a 'backward' slant, but now I try to force it 'forward'.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 841
fleur_de_haine
Mine has become sloppier over the years. I used to write with a 'backward' slant, but now I try to force it 'forward'.

I used to do that. But now I just write straight, but it's still messy at times :rolleyes:
Nitzy
I used to do that. But now I just write straight, but it's still messy at times :rolleyes:

Mine can be straight, or slanted either way; in some cases it changes with paragraphs. It's a tad wierd.
Reply 843
fleur_de_haine
Mine can be straight, or slanted either way; in some cases it changes with paragraphs. It's a tad wierd.

I do that in exams, I start off small and neat, but it soon goes out of the window and gets big and messy! :p:

Lol, granny is definitely gone, my parents are back and she's not here! :biggrin:
Nitzy
I do that in exams, I start off small and neat, but it soon goes out of the window and gets big and messy! :p:

Lol, granny is definitely gone, my parents are back and she's not here! :biggrin:

Hah, until you hear a knock on the door and someone shouting 'Nitzy beti, aaja aur give granny a big kiss'
Reply 845
fleur_de_haine
Hah, until you hear a knock on the door and someone shouting 'Nitzy beti, aaja aur give granny a big kiss'

Lol, or till I get a phone call from Bangalore/Chennai; they took some weird airline. Personally I would stick to BA.

Lol she would just go for the kill rather then say shes going to kiss me urgh! And with her yellow face, I don't want it transferring onto me! :nah:
Nitzy
Lol, or till I get a phone call from Bangalore/Chennai; they took some weird airline. Personally I would stick to BA.

Lol she would just go for the kill rather then say shes going to kiss me urgh! And with her yellow face, I don't want it transferring onto me! :nah:

Lol @ go in for the kill like she's a predator! Yellow face? How?:eek:
Reply 847
fleur_de_haine
Lol @ go in for the kill like she's a predator! Yellow face? How?:eek:

Yeah she does that no warning or anything she did that to my uncle at the airport a few years ago, I was trying to contain myself from laughing and falling over.

She puts some yellow powder crap on her face, and thinking she looks good! I would say she's blind but she's had laser eye surgery! :p: I constantly take the piss out of her (naturally), by saying that she wants to be in the Simpsons as their freshie grandma from India. :yep:
Nitzy
Yeah she does that no warning or anything she did that to my uncle at the airport a few years ago, I was trying to contain myself from laughing and falling over.

She puts some yellow powder crap on her face, and thinking she looks good! I would say she's blind but she's had laser eye surgery! :p: I constantly take the piss out of her (naturally), by saying that she wants to be in the Simpsons as their freshie grandma from India. :yep:

Yellow powder? Like haldi or something? I thought that that was just for weddings.:s-smilie:
Reply 849
fleur_de_haine
Yellow powder? Like haldi or something? I thought that that was just for weddings.:s-smilie:

I think so. Lol, she's silly that's why! That's what I got from her! :frown:
Nitzy
I think so. Lol, she's silly that's why! That's what I got from her! :frown:

Lol! Maybe she just want sto feel like the bride still!:p:
Reply 851
fleur_de_haine
Lol! Maybe she just want sto feel like the bride still!:p:

An extremely old bride! Icky! She did put a fair bit of that powder on before she left with a red saree on. Tbh I'm glad I didn't go to the airport, my family are so rowdy it makes me wonder if I was adopted.
Nitzy
An extremely old bride! Icky! She did put a fair bit of that powder on before she left with a red saree on. Tbh I'm glad I didn't go to the airport, my family are so rowdy it makes me wonder if I was adopted.

Lol@ red sari. What's wrong with beign rowdy?:eek:
Reply 853
fleur_de_haine
Lol@ red sari. What's wrong with beign rowdy?:eek:

Lol, nothing I'm fond of some rowdiness myself, but they take it a bit too far, like speaking so loud at 4am its like shush maaan! That's why my mum wants to go to India without my cousins, we did that 7 years ago and erm lets just say those were some crazy times!
Nitzy
Lol, nothing I'm fond of some rowdiness myself, but they take it a bit too far, like speaking so loud at 4am its like shush maaan! That's why my mum wants to go to India without my cousins, we did that 7 years ago and erm lets just say those were some crazy times!

Ah I see; too much is too much! Eeek, 9am lecture!
Reply 855
fleur_de_haine
Ah I see; too much is too much! Eeek, 9am lecture!

Uh huh.

Awww, I can sleep in but I got to organise my stupid passport, and then come in to do my essay and write up for a practical. So much for my day off! :frown:

I bet I will get distracted for sure! :p:
Nitzy
Uh huh.

Awww, I can sleep in but I got to organise my stupid passport, and then come in to do my essay and write up for a practical. So much for my day off! :frown:

I bet I will get distracted for sure! :p:

I'm just hoping that I make it in the first place!
Reply 857
fleur_de_haine
I'm just hoping that I make it in the first place!

I would cheer if your early! :p:

Hmm, why am I awake?! I was having a nice um, well sleep! :\
Nitzy
I would cheer if your early! :p:

Hmm, why am I awake?! I was having a nice um, well sleep! :\

I'm on target to be on time!!!!!!!!! Never early though.:nah:
Reply 859
Well this is the earliest I've been awake this year :\ lol. Need to pack in a whole seminar before 11.30..shhit!

Latest

Latest