The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
That's a relief! :p: I'd be screaming like a little girl otherwise.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Cockroaches are cool!

Except when they go in your trainer without you realising and you put your trainer on and yeah...
Reply 82
It's the way they run, you don't know where they're going next! Spiders just stay in one place for long periods of time so I don't mind them as much.
Believe me, I'd be screaming too!
Reply 84
Lol, I so don't like going to the bathroom at night because the lining got changed to a darker colour so you can't see it and I don't want to step on it icky! Though my mum did step on a mouse once :rofl: I have no idea how that happened!
Lol, I use my phone as a torch, or just turn on lights It's much easier! :p:
Reply 86
But that just makes them run! And my phones **** I need a new one!
I'd rather have them run away from my feet, than end up under them!That said, I wear flip-flops everywhere outside my room. Just in case.:ninja:
Reply 88
I just wear socks, slippers annoy me too much!
Lol, socks are annoying, they're so...constrictive.
Reply 90
That's why I like them! :awesome:
With slippers I will lose one or both of them, and when I do find them its covered in dust, because my room has the ability to attract dust I'm surprised I don't sneeze.
Lol, I keep them just outside my bedroom door! Anyways, I'm off to bed, it's late and I'm working tomorrow/1 Five pages in one day? We *are* addicted.
Reply 92
Lol, I know not sure I should be proud of that lol! Maybe we should seek help! :p:

I'll be up for some time! :colondollar:

Anyway good night! :smile:
Reply 93
Bubbles*de*Milo
I really haven;t gelled with anyone at QM :frown: Which is partly my own fault becasue I haven't been to any freshers things. But tbh that's only because I don't wanna go by myself, and everyone here seems to know each other through halls, so it's kinda a circle.
And if people are already in groups I'm not gonna just come up and ask if I can join... lol I'm not that lame. I don't wanna go by myself, so I don't go, so I don't meet people etc...
It's kinda resulted in me hanging out at the weekends/on Fridays, with all my old friends, like my friend at SOAS. I know loads of SOAS freshers in halls, because I've been there so much (my best friend lives there), but no one at QM.
It's really **** tbh, because usually I'm quite popular. I've never really been this lonely at school like I feel at QM but meh, I have lots of outside friends so it's not too bad. I'm not at home every weekend wishing I was out lol.

If your ever in the library, I'm probably there NOT working so feel free to say hi! I'll introduce you to people. I was in halls last year so obviously an advantage, but still met LOADS of people randomly at like Course Events..and the library..and through other people! You just need to know 1 person in a group to infiltrate it :p:
Reply 94
fleur_de_haine
As far as I'm aware it went like this:

A dude was riding along on a (motor)bike, hit something in the road and came off straight under a massive crane. I came out just after it so I'm not 100%. They closed off both exits outside the Queens building, and the pavements outside as well.

http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/content/towerhamlets/advertiser/news/story.aspx?brand=ELAOnline&category=news&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=newsela&itemid=WeED17%20Oct%202008%2015%3A49%3A34%3A513

RIP! :frown:

fungirl1234
hi everyone! btw happy bday desi!

aw thanks! haha, downhill from now hah...we really should start talking in real, LOL!
Nitzy
Lol, I know not sure I should be proud of that lol! Maybe we should seek help! :p:

I'll be up for some time! :colondollar:

Anyway good night! :smile:

Indeedy we should, indeedy we should. TSR Addicts Anonymous.:yep:
Reply 97
Yeah I'll be wearing a balaclava to the next meeting, I want to remain anonymous!

And happy birthday Desified! :biggrin:
Lol, so you'll be the one in the balaclava; I'll be in the hoody with sunglasses and a baseball cap.
Reply 99
Yes, plus if the food is good, I can steal it and no one would know it was me! :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending