The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1300
jillyx
Hey sam and fleur and nitzy and dezi :grouphugs: I see we're all doing late nights :yep:

Normally I'm up later then this, but I think I'm going to go early today, feel rather urgh, and just when I started to do some work too! :rolleyes:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Nitzy
Ahem! I'm older thus I'm always right! :cool:

Hmm, yes mummy.
Reply 1302
fleur_de_haine
I like Pringles.

**hint hint**

Is it a TSR poem?:p:

How very dare you :eek: I would not be pulling my hair out and stuffing my face with junk if it was a TSR poem. Nope I would be reciting the lines with joy :biggrin:
Reply 1303
Nitzy
Normally I'm up later then this, but I think I'm going to go early today, feel rather urgh, and just when I started to do some work too! :rolleyes:

My work is progressing so I'll be on for quite a while.
Reply 1304
fleur_de_haine
Hmm, yes mummy.

:frown:

*runs off in tears*
Reply 1305
So Nitzy has scarpered to collect her emotions, fleur is searching for pink fabric dye to revamp his lab coat and sam is dribbling over the "FIT girl" whilst trying to maintain a conversation.

I am sat giggling whilst nodding along to the yumminess of pringles.
jillyx
How very dare you :eek: I would not be pulling my hair out and stuffing my face with junk if it was a TSR poem. Nope I would be reciting the lines with joy :biggrin:

Lol. How much more do you have to do?
Reply 1307
fleur_de_haine
Lol. How much more do you have to do?

We plan to stay up all night. Oh the joys of poetry, makes me want to skip in the fields.
Reply 1308
jillyx
So Nitzy has scarpered to collect her emotions, fleur is searching for pink fabric dye to revamp his lab coat and sam is dribbling over the "FIT girl" whilst trying to maintain a conversation.

I'm still here, just listening to bloc party with a headache strip on my forehead. :yep:
jillyx

Nuh uh, I'm wondering what exactly is in this Nurofen to make it unsuitable for veggies, which in itself is giving me an even more massive headache.:eek:
Reply 1310
fleur_de_haine
Nuh uh, I'm wondering what exactly is in this Nurofen to make it unsuitable for veggies, which in itself is giving me an even more massive headache.:eek:

You and Nitzy are quite peculiar :eek: Even more reason to stalk you wahheyy! (I joke)
Reply 1311
fleur_de_haine

I'm going to be nice and offer you my last headache strip, which is kinda helping with my headache. Even though you called me mummy, I did not care for that! :shifty: I'm only 20 and three quarters! :puppyeyes:
jillyx
You and Nitzy are quite peculiar :eek: Even more reason to stalk you wahheyy! (I joke)

Lol, please do.:yep:
Nitzy
I'm going to be nice and offer you my last headache strip, which is kinda helping with my headache. Even though you called me mummy, I did not care for that! :shifty: I'm only 20 and three quarters! :puppyeyes:

I called you mummy because you claim to be always right; in my household, only one woman is infallible, and that is my motherrrrrrrr.:p:

Meh, I'll go and grab some paracetamol instead; ibuprofen makes me hyperactive anyways, I just didn't want to leave my room. Ergh, why are there animals in everything these days?
jillyx
I would absolutely laugh till my toes fell off, if she was stalking you on TSR and read your message teehee

I wouldn't care, she is gorgeous :smile:
Reply 1315
fleur_de_haine

Oh dear are you going to have a diva moment? :p:
Reply 1316
fleur_de_haine

Well now I've seen your eyes and a picture of you from the side, it can't be too hard but that'd be random. Plus I fear you may want my pringles and to be honest I'm not willing to share :catfight:
Reply 1317
fleur_de_haine
I called you mummy because you claim to be always right; in my household, only one woman is infallible, and that is my motherrrrrrrr.:p:

Meh, I'll go and grab some paracetamol instead; ibuprofen makes me hyperactive anyways, I just didn't want to leave my room. Ergh, why are there animals in everything these days?

Lol, I am though admit it! Alright, I'm probably a mummy; of this thread anyway! So everyone go to bed! I'm the only one allowed to stay up! :rofl:

I took paracetamol before didn't work. So I got the fan on and this strip to cool my head down.

I don't know why animals are everywhere; maybe it's a plot to take over the world maybe? Just reminds me of the new south park episode, that was too funny!
jillyx
Well now I've seen your eyes and a picture of you from the side, it can't be too hard but that'd be random. Plus I fear you may want my pringles and to be honest I'm not willing to share :catfight:

Lol, Nitzy has seen me in the flesh and recognised me (with only the side pic).

That said, she didn't say hello.

**starts to cry**
Reply 1319
SuperSam_Fantastiche
I wouldn't care, she is gorgeous :smile:

Goodluck with that :woo:

Eek chokedddd on the pringle :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending