EthanF5
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I have an offer to go to Durham this year studying Psychology/Anthropology. I love the look of Durham, however I was wondering what the nightlife/social-life at Durhamis like?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
They have the worst club in Europe, not lying

But in all seriousness just watch Jack Edwards on YouTube and he just shows how much fun it is at Durham
Durham University
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by EthanF5)
Hi, I have an offer to go to Durham this year studying Psychology/Anthropology. I love the look of Durham, however I was wondering what the nightlife/social-life at Durhamis like?
Hi! Great to hear you're thinking of coming to Durham! There's a lot to do in Durham in the evening and lots of pubs/bars and several nightclubs to choose from if that's your bag. There's also a lot to do outside of the bar culture too and your college will have lots of different events and activities on offer. Here's a blog written by one of our students recently on some of the options available in Durham at night which you may find helpful: https://sites.durham.ac.uk/studentbl...am-after-dark/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.64%
Excited but a bit nervous (123)
45.9%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.06%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.4%

Watched Threads