Girls stuff help ASAP

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Basically I was on my period like 2 weeks ago now and I leaked everywhere on my seat. Now I’m getting bullied because of this incident. I spoke to the teacher involved and they spoke with a couple of people and I even skipped that lesson because I was too embarrassed to go in. The kids getting spoken to by the teacher only made things worse cos it’s given them something else to talk about and now I don’t know what to do. Any advice?
JGLM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not a girl but i’ve had my fair share of “embarrassing moments”.
Laugh about it with them, even if you don’t find it funny, people will only bully you if they get a reaction. Learning to laugh at myself has made a lot of things a lot easier.
Next you might want to figure out how to prevent that from happening again. Naturally, I don’t know much about that kind of thing so maybe speak to your mum/female teachers/doctor..
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by JGLM)
I’m not a girl but i’ve had my fair share of “embarrassing moments”.
Laugh about it with them, even if you don’t find it funny, people will only bully you if they get a reaction. Learning to laugh at myself has made a lot of things a lot easier.
Next you might want to figure out how to prevent that from happening again. Naturally, I don’t know much about that kind of thing so maybe speak to your mum/female teachers/doctor..
Thank you means a lot specially if ur not a girl n have absolutely no idea what I’m currently going through but know it’s completely natural thing
JGLM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you means a lot specially if ur not a girl n have absolutely no idea what I’m currently going through but know it’s completely natural thing
No worries. If the bullying doesn’t improve then don’t hesitate to come back and talk to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (9)
37.5%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (2)
8.33%
No I am happy with my choice (13)
54.17%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads