losing virginity

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so i had my ‘first time’ but it wasn’t exactly sex. we didn’t end up doing penetration exactly because i couldn’t find my hole, ik where it is but i just don’t see how his **** could fit in there so we just did other things instead. my question is how can i get my vagina to kind of get used to it? i’ve been able to fit in one finger and tried two once, and have tried with my dildo but it hurts sooooooooo much. ik sex is meant to hurt the first time, but it just feels so tight and has a slight burning sensation sometimes.
Jonathanツ
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You couldn't find it?

That's like me being unable to find my elbow xD
Anonymous #1
@wazza778 wow such a genius why did i never think of that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jonathanツ)
You couldn't find it?

That's like me being unable to find my elbow xD
haha no that’s not exactly what i meant i mean more of i felt like it was too tight so didn’t want to really go through with it (sorry my original post was badly worded)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Sex shouldn't hurt the first time, other than moderate discomfort (for like a minute or two you might need to just stop to adjust but burning definitely doesn't sound like something that should be happening). Is your body comfortable, as in you've done enough foreplay to become very aroused and you're feeling excited rather than nervous? Are you using lube (even if you have condoms with lube on them)? What kind of position are you in and who's in control? Is it easy for you to stop when things hurt and are you trying to move right away? Also fitting in two fingers is not enough to really get used to any kind of penetration, you'd need to work your way up (gradually) to getting your whole hand in there. And if you're feeling pain or like you don't want to go through with it any more, by all means stop, it's not worth hurting yourself over.
iwriteletters
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i had my ‘first time’ but it wasn’t exactly sex. we didn’t end up doing penetration exactly because i couldn’t find my hole, ik where it is but i just don’t see how his **** could fit in there so we just did other things instead. my question is how can i get my vagina to kind of get used to it? i’ve been able to fit in one finger and tried two once, and have tried with my dildo but it hurts sooooooooo much. ik sex is meant to hurt the first time, but it just feels so tight and has a slight burning sensation sometimes.
Hi! If you're getting hurt when penetrating with more than just fingers, maybe taking it slower would be great. Nothing wrong with going very slow! Have you tried lube? It's a great way to ease penetration and increase pleasure, it can also lessen the pain a bit.

First times will hurt, but it should ease, maybe your anxiety is making you nervous and causing you problems when it comes to penetration? Seeing a doctor would definitely help (if that's something you can do), there's no shame in talking with a professional! They can have some great advice!

Hope this helps!
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As above - lube is very important. Also, make sure to do plenty of foreplay and get thoroughly turned on before trying any kind of penetration.

My usual advice is, communicate extensively with your partner, be experimental, do what feels good and keep letting your partner know what that is. But from your OP, it seems like that's basically what you were doing. Have fun
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Same girl. It’s too tight and painful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (27)
5.73%
Uncertainty around my education (53)
11.25%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (56)
11.89%
Lack of purpose or motivation (62)
13.16%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (26)
5.52%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (21)
4.46%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (49)
10.4%
Financial worries (29)
6.16%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (19)
4.03%
Exposure to negative news/social media (31)
6.58%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (14)
2.97%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (46)
9.77%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (38)
8.07%

Watched Threads