I know she cheated on me, but she's yet to own up?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm certain my GF of 4 years cheated on me, yet she still hasn't owned up to it.

Is it because she's feeling guilty, does she have no remorse, should I confront her?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm certain my GF of 4 years cheated on me, yet she still hasn't owned up to it.

Is it because she's feeling guilty, does she have no remorse, should I confront her?
Of course you should confront her; she is just waiting for you to break up with her it seems so sorry man
Jonathanツ
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Give her an opportunity to fess up

Say something like: "I love you, so much I would never do anything to hurt you".... "have you ever done anything to hurt me?"....

And if she replies "No" you can say:

"AH HA!"... "YOU LIER!"
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
any person with a working brain would confront and dump her.

If you need advice from TSR for a simple situation like this, I don't think you are ready for a relationship yet.
Last edited by JAckieee.chan; 1 month ago
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I agree with above posters.

But I know what you’re probably thinking, OP, that she might get sad for doing what she did etc. That’s kinda the whole point though

She has to know so that she can learn from her mistakes. Being open and honest is important for a relationship to work.

If she did cheat on you though, are you going to forgive her or not?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
I agree with above posters.

But I know what you’re probably thinking, OP, that she might get sad for doing what she did etc. That’s kinda the whole point though

She has to know so that she can learn from her mistakes. Being open and honest is important for a relationship to work.

If she did cheat on you though, are you going to forgive her or not?
I do not think he should not going to lie but again OP it is your decision.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I do not think he should not going to lie but again OP it is your decision.

Seems as though context is missing here, as to whether or not if it’s her first time cheating etc.

If it was then, it could be argued that it was just a mistake/ an event that took place because she was intoxicated... etc.
JAckieee.chan
Report 1 month ago
Seems as though context is missing here, as to whether or not if it’s her first time cheating etc.

If it was then, it could be argued that it was just a mistake/ an event that took place because she was intoxicated... etc.
Do these things actually matter? These are common excuses used by cheaters to justify their actions.

The best thing is to dump her. period.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JAckieee.chan)
Do these things actually matter? These are common excuses used by cheaters to justify their actions.

The best thing is to dump her. period.

I mean.... sure but we all know that those things are not preventable. Especially the intoxication bit.. (someone may have spiked her drink?) who knows.

Just a thought on the importance of context.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JAckieee.chan)
any person with a working brain would confront and dump her.

If you need advice from TSR for a simple situation like this, I don't think you are ready for a relationship yet.
That's the thing though: It ain't ****ing simple.
Anonymous #1

She slept/cheated multiple times with him over 2 months, she even went on dates with him. I knew about him only 3 weeks into her stay when she kept talking to me about him. I had my doubts when I came over, but it's crystal clear to me now. She wasn't even drunk most of the time. And it certainly can't be a 'mistake' if it was several times, can it?
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She slept/cheated multiple times with him over 2 months, she even went on dates with him. I knew about him only 3 weeks into her stay when she kept talking to me about him. I had my doubts when I came over, but it's crystal clear to me now. She wasn't even drunk most of the time. And it certainly can't be a 'mistake' if it was several times, can it?

Why did you keep accepting her back?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago

Firstly im sorry and secondally no one who cheats wants to own up so defniitely confront her. Youll find someone who values you and treats you like a king
JAckieee.chan
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous)
she slept/cheated multiple times with him over 2 months, she even went on dates with him. I knew about him only 3 weeks into her stay when she kept talking to me about him. I had my doubts when i came over, but it's crystal clear to me now. She wasn't even drunk most of the time. And it certainly can't be a 'mistake' if it was several times, can it?
send her to the ranch !!!!!!!!!
Last edited by JAckieee.chan; 1 month ago
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
She's for the streets
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (13)
6.22%
Uncertainty around my education (23)
11%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (24)
11.48%
Lack of purpose or motivation (33)
15.79%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (13)
6.22%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (7)
3.35%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (18)
8.61%
Financial worries (11)
5.26%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (6)
2.87%
Exposure to negative news/social media (15)
7.18%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (6)
2.87%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (25)
11.96%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (15)
7.18%

Watched Threads