Is there a demand for Primary School Teachers?

Watch
BRZ97
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So far I’ve only heard from people that there’s only a demand for Secondary School Teachers. I’m interested in teaching at the primary level so it’s got me worried that finding a job will be tough. (I’m an international student who wants to teach in the UK)

Does anyone has any insight as to what the job market is like or will be moving forward?
route255
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I never studied teaching but I've never heard of a teaching graduate without a job after graduating. Always slip into jobs.
lucyyy12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m a trainee teacher. Apparently most people who graduate my course get a job in a teaching, and it’s rare not to. There’s always a need for teachers, so I’m sure you’d find something. I’m sure you’d be fine
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BRZ97)
So far I’ve only heard from people that there’s only a demand for Secondary School Teachers. I’m interested in teaching at the primary level so it’s got me worried that finding a job will be tough. (I’m an international student who wants to teach in the UK)

Does anyone has any insight as to what the job market is like or will be moving forward?
There's always a need for teachers, both primary and secondary.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (18)
28.13%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (5)
7.81%
No I am happy with my choice (37)
57.81%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed