Confused about my sexuality

Watch
AaronG0816
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm a 31 year old male and have been straight my whole like. But lately I've had dreams about having sexual experiences with another man. It's always to much trouble trying to meet a man anonymously without being over run with fake profiles controlled by computers. I've been trying to find a website or social forum to be able to talk about the feelings and desires that would play out in my dreams. Everytime I wake up from one of these dreams the urge to find a man and actually experience act on the desire get stronger and harder to ignore. How can I meet someone with similar interests to explore these experiences in a respectful mature way?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AaronG0816)
I'm a 31 year old male and have been straight my whole like. But lately I've had dreams about having sexual experiences with another man. It's always to much trouble trying to meet a man anonymously without being over run with fake profiles controlled by computers. I've been trying to find a website or social forum to be able to talk about the feelings and desires that would play out in my dreams. Everytime I wake up from one of these dreams the urge to find a man and actually experience act on the desire get stronger and harder to ignore. How can I meet someone with similar interests to explore these experiences in a respectful mature way?
Gay clubs would be a great place to meet people, and then you know that the other men there are attracted to men as well. To keep things anonymous, you could drive to one that's an hour or so away so you won't bump into anyone you know, and you can use a fake name when introducing yourself. Sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of, I'm attracted to men and women and others. Nothing wrong with that! It's also never too late to figure things out, you might be bi or pansexual! Or if not and you just want to experiment, that's great too! I hope you have fun, and make sure you use a condom and lube! Be safe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (27)
17.31%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (49)
31.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (15)
9.62%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
10.26%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.49%
I think it's an unfair expectation (39)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.92%

Watched Threads