Do they want a threesome or is it just me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I've got a couple of friends (I'm a girl, she/her, my friends are one guy, he/him, and girl, she/her) that I'm really close with, we spend a lot of time together. I've known them for almost a year now.

They've had casual sex a few times, and we make jokes about having threesomes and me and the girl are very close and joke about us having sex (I'm attracted to men and women btw). We've smoked together quite a few times and we all know that we feel really horny when we smoke, and me and the girl have exchanged pics.

The other day we smoked together, and I was picking up vibes that the girl was getting very close and was looking at my lips and touching me and stuff and we might've been about to kiss. You know when you get that vibe?

We smoked again a couple of days later, and I got the same vibes from both of them and there was a lot of jokes about sex and stuff, and there was touching and grabbing and things that were turn on's for us all, because we all know each others kinks and stuff.

I don't know if I'm ready to have a threesome (I'm still a virgin btw) as I get really nervous, but it also makes me really excited. It might just be the smoking that makes me think it, but do you think there's anything there? Is it just the smoking that's making me overthink? Do you think they're genuinely hinting at it as the vibes are veryyy strong.
Last edited by DrawTheLine; 1 month ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You could ask them my dude…
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You could ask them my dude…
I was thinking about it, but then it might become awkward or I'd overthink
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
21.92%
Excited but a bit nervous (132)
45.21%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.33%
I'm really nervous (60)
20.55%

Watched Threads