Advice please x

Watch
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Call the police because that's a forced marriage. Honestly, who does this guy think he is that would be part of some harem?
Ram Ranch
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Call the police because that's a forced marriage. Honestly, who does this guy think he is that would be part of some harem?

He clearly wants both women and this is his excuse.
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heres some advice: you can't marry two people.
ROTL94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ram Ranch)
and I thought I was autistic.

He clearly wants both women and this is his excuse.
Who are you calling autistic? I merely interpreted 'had no other choice' to mean forced because that's the only scenario in which you would have no choice and forced marriages are illegal, and do actually happen in real life.
Aisha xxx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I dont think so its forced marriage, but maybe his parents like another girl for him and for their happiness he will just marry her.
Aisha xxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)
Heres some advice: you can't marry two people.
In Islam, boys can have 4 wives.
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aisha xxx)
In Islam, boys can have 4 wives.
Not in the UK they can't :horns:
ROTL94
Rep:
?
I dont think so its forced marriage, but maybe his parents like another girl for him and for their happiness he will just marry her.
If he's not being forced to do it then he is choosing someone else over you and that kind of wasteman is not worth your time or energy.
Ram Ranch
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who are you calling autistic? I merely interpreted 'had no other choice' to mean forced because that's the only scenario in which you would have no choice and forced marriages are illegal, and do actually happen in real life.
I doubt he is being literally forced it is most likely his parents picked their choice and he has to either be a man and say no
, marry her or what he is clearly doing and try to have his cake and eat it.
Last edited by Ram Ranch; 1 month ago
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thread starter?
ROTL94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
thread starter?
Glitch. OPs post disappeared. I don't use 'x's' ever
Ram Ranch
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Glitch. OPs post disappeared. I don't use 'x's' ever
I won't tell her about your PMs to me :teehee:
Ram Ranch
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
thread starter?
tldr

OP has a bf
BF's parents have a match lined up
BF is saying he loves OP, but will marry the match
BF is suggesting OP be his second wife
OP is stupidly asking what to do rather than cutting contact with the sleazy guy
Aisha xxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
tldr

OP has a bf
BF's parents have a match lined up
BF is saying he loves OP, but will marry the match
BF is suggesting OP be his second wife
OP is stupidly asking what to do rather than cutting contact with the sleazy guy
hows that stupid? im sure this website is to ask for an advice or something. If i knew what to do, I wouldnt be here right now. Lmao. Maybe you never had a gf/bf before, so u dont know how it feels leaving someone close to u.
Ram Ranch
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hows that stupid? im sure this website is to ask for an advice or something. If i knew what to do, I wouldnt be here right now. Lmao. Maybe you never had a gf/bf before, so u dont know how it feels leaving someone close to u.
Never even had the pleasure of spying on a lady through the keyhole, ya got me

Kidding lol

I don't mean that you are a stupid person, but you deserve better and he should not put you in this position if he loves you
jenerous
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If he really does want to have a future with you, can he not discuss it with his family, and not agree to marry someone else?
Aisha xxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Kidding lol

I don't mean that you are a stupid person, but you deserve better and he should not put you in this position if he loves you
(Original post by jenerous)
If he really does want to have a future with you, can he not discuss it with his family, and not agree to marry someone else?
i guess not everyone's parents are supportive. Its not like he doesnt love me, it is just that he is doing it for the sake of his parents coz he got no choice. thats why he asked me to marry him, so at least we can be together, but the thing is he will also have another wife and i dont like it.
Aisha xxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Kidding lol

yeah u r right, he shouldnt, but not like he got a choice. thanks anyway x
jenerous
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i guess not everyone's parents are supportive. Its not like he doesnt love me, it is just that he is doing it for the sake of his parents coz he got no choice. thats why he asked me to marry him, so at least we can be together, but the thing is he will also have another wife and i dont like it.
OK, but he can still make his decision, regardless of the parents' support or not. Yes, it'll be much harder, but it sure can be done, as has been done by various others who have been in similar situations.
Unless of course, he wants multiple relationshios, then the matter's all yours to decide whether you can compromise with that or not.
Aisha xxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jenerous)
OK, but he can still make his decision, regardless of the parents' support or not. Yes, it'll be much harder, but it sure can be done, as has been done by various others who have been in similar situations.
Unless of course, he wants multiple relationshios, then the matter's all yours to decide whether you can compromise with that or not.
yeah you r right. didnt know love is so hard and have to go through so much. 🥴 anyway, thank u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (38)
29.01%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
9.16%
No I am happy with my choice (72)
54.96%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
6.87%

Watched Threads