1) What A Levels are you taking from September (or other eligible qualifications)?
I do the IB programme..... I take Biology, Chemistry, and French at Higher level and Maths, Economics, and English literature at Standard level
2) What course at Cambridge do you have your eyes on? And why?
PBS, because it is the only course in a top UK uni to include the behavioral aspect of psychology
3) What grades did you get/are you predicted to get at GCSE?
I didn't do any GCSEs
4) Why Cambridge specifically? and why not Oxford?
Because I not only prefer the course but the closeness of living in a small town. Also the societies...
5) Which admissions tests do you have to sit, and when will you start preparing for them?
I take my IB exams in may, but I might have to sit for the TSA for specific colleges
6) What have you done in lockdown to help your studies and potentially your application to Cambridge?
I went to a lot of online courses and lectures, but I'm not sure I will include them in my personal statement
7) What do you want to do with your degree from Cambridge?
To be accepted into a good masters program (hopefully Oxford) and complete a PhD in the US, and do research (more funding)
8) Have you decided which college you're applying to?
I'm debating between Homerton and Christ... Whichever is more fun