Am I picking up the vibes right?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I've got a couple of friends (I'm a girl, she/her, my friends are one guy, he/him, and girl, she/her) that I'm really close with, we spend a lot of time together. I've known them for almost a year now.

They've had casual sex a few times, and we make jokes about having threesomes and me and the girl are very close and joke about us having sex (I'm attracted to men and women btw). We've smoked together quite a few times and we all know that we feel really horny when we smoke, and me and the girl have exchanged pics.

The other day we smoked together, and I was picking up vibes that the girl was getting very close and was looking at my lips and touching me and stuff and we might've been about to kiss. You know when you get that vibe?

We smoked again a couple of days later, and I got the same vibes from both of them and there was a lot of jokes about sex and stuff, and there was touching and grabbing and things that were turn on's for us all, because we all know each others kinks and stuff.

I don't know if I'm ready to have a threesome (I'm still a virgin btw) as I get really nervous, but it also makes me really excited. It might just be the smoking that makes me think it, but do you think there's anything there? Is it just the smoking that's making me overthink? Do you think they're genuinely hinting at it as the vibes are veryyy strong.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well, since they’ve had casual sex a few times, I’m assuming they might want you to be a part of that.

If you want to do so though, make sure you consent to it first and remember that consent can be withdrawn at any instant. (That’s if you don’t feel comfortable anymore).

I also don’t even know your age, so make sure you’re of legal age.

So since you’ve exchanged pics with the girl, and the girl and him have had sex, so I’m pretty sure the girl might be OK with it. The guy, I’m not too sure. You say that there was grabbing?

If you’re nervous, probably just wait until you’re comfortable enough to do so.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Well, since they’ve had casual sex a few times, I’m assuming they might want you to be a part of that.

If you want to do so though, make sure you consent to it first and remember that consent can be withdrawn at any instant. (That’s if you don’t feel comfortable anymore).

I also don’t even know your age, so make sure you’re of legal age.

So since you’ve exchanged pics with the girl, and the girl and him have had sex, so I’m pretty sure the girl might be OK with it. The guy, I’m not too sure. You say that there was grabbing?

If you’re nervous, probably just wait until you’re comfortable enough to do so.
Hi! I think I'd be down for it, but you know there's nerves when you have your first time.

The guy and me have said to each other that we'd have sex with each other, and grabbing is a turn on for us both like restraining and stuff.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I think I'd be down for it, but you know there's nerves when you have your first time.

The guy and me have said to each other that we'd have sex with each other, and grabbing is a turn on for us both like restraining and stuff.

If you’re old enough and all consenting adults then probably you should go for it.

I know what you mean by the nerves though, I didn’t actually read that bit correctly. You’re right, it can be nerves of excitement etc.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, I think you're probably assessing the situation right. The part where there was touching and stuff that was turning you all on suggests that even if they weren't trying to intentionally get you into a sexual situation right there, they seemed very open to it.

Mostly it's for you to decide what you want out of all of this! It sounds as if these two would be very happy with whatever you wanted to do - you just need to figure out what that is, and make yourself known.

If you do move things in a sexual direction, of course make sure everything and everyone is safe - nobody has STIs or runs a risk of pregnancy. And like Duckie says, if things begin to make you uncomfortable in ways you're not okay being uncomfortable, remember you can say no at any time.

Have fun
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
If you’re old enough and all consenting adults then probably you should go for it.

I know what you mean by the nerves though, I didn’t actually read that bit correctly. You’re right, it can be nerves of excitement etc.
Yeh we are all around 17 so we're over the age of consent! Thank you for replying by the way, I really appreciate it
Final Fantasy
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

I've got a couple of friends (I'm a girl, she/her, my friends are one guy, he/him, and girl, she/her)
Wut? 😐
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Wut? 😐
Just giving their pronouns so people know who I'm talking about
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But it's never mentioned or referenced again?

Just giving their pronouns so people know who I'm talking about

lol why does it matter dude
Anonymous #1
lol why does it matter dude
Wut? 😐
I know it's not referenced again, but I added it in just in case people got confused, and so they knew I was a girl with another girl and guy
Final Fantasy
Report 1 month ago
I know it's not referenced again, but I added it in just in case people got confused, and so they knew I was a girl with another girl and guy
Thanks for clarifying those definitions. Else I never would have known or guessed otherwise. My default assumption tends to lean towards sentient teapots if it's not specified already to me.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for explaining. I never would have known or guessed otherwise.
looooooooooooooooooooool
Anonymous #1
Thanks for clarifying those definitions. Else I never would have known or guessed otherwise. My default assumption tends to lean towards sentient teapots if it's not specified already to me.
No problem!
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Yeah, I think you're probably assessing the situation right. The part where there was touching and stuff that was turning you all on suggests that even if they weren't trying to intentionally get you into a sexual situation right there, they seemed very open to it.

Mostly it's for you to decide what you want out of all of this! It sounds as if these two would be very happy with whatever you wanted to do - you just need to figure out what that is, and make yourself known.

If you do move things in a sexual direction, of course make sure everything and everyone is safe - nobody has STIs or runs a risk of pregnancy. And like Duckie says, if things begin to make you uncomfortable in ways you're not okay being uncomfortable, remember you can say no at any time.

Have fun
Thank you, that's reassuring to read
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
30.28%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.17%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
54.13%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.42%

Watched Threads