Moley5102
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What is the workload like in first year and how difficult would you say first year is compared to a levels ?
gman9999
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moley5102)
What is the workload like in first year and how difficult would you say first year is compared to a levels ?
First year is easy overall but a few modules you can easily fail, which lots of people in my year did like engineering dynamics and mathematics.
Moley5102
Rep:
?
(Original post by gman9999)
First year is easy overall but a few modules you can easily fail, which lots of people in my year did like engineering dynamics and mathematics.
What happens if you fail a few modules ?
gman9999
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moley5102)
What happens if you fail a few modules ?
Resit capped at 40% and if you fail more than 2 modules you have to repeat the entire year. If you fail second attempt for an exam you get kicked out the course.
Moley5102
Rep:
?
(Original post by gman9999)
Resit capped at 40% and if you fail more than 2 modules you have to repeat the entire year. If you fail second attempt for an exam you get kicked out the course.
So how big of a step up would the course be from a levels and is it constant revision or can you actually have a social life ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (40)
14.81%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (87)
32.22%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (33)
12.22%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.52%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (14)
5.19%
I think it's an unfair expectation (70)
25.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.11%

Watched Threads