The Student Room Group

how often do guys think about sex with female friends?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kovalensky
Ngl, if she's being kinda flirty, I will think about it. But otherwise, I'd feel guilty thinking of someone who's my friend sexually.

what if I want my guy friends to think of me sexually because I'm an attention w*ore
As a guy i imagined having sex with some of my female friends but it isnt something regular by any means. I imagined it when getting to know a girl a feeling like everything i know about her till this point is attractive about her. Sort of checking how much am i attracted to the girl sexually and therefore should i consider the possibility of anything romantic in the future. I realize it may sound very superficial but i actually think i wouldnt get into a relationship with someone i am not sexually attracted to. I do not do that with girls i already know for a longer period of time that i dont consider romantically. When it comes to a girl who i am already attracted to romantically i absolutely imagine what it would be like to touch her in a sexual way/be touched by her and how amazing it would feel... then come all the other things i would like to do with her. So yeah i am guilty of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending