When do year 13s normally finish college

Watch
Rach8152
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When do year 13s normally finish? I'm looking to go away on holiday 28th June 2022 but I'm worried we're still in exams.
College can't tell me any dates yet.
What's the latest date so you think?
Last edited by Rach8152; 1 month ago
McGinger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No of course they can't tell you - no-one has a clue what might happen next year.
Assessments, exams, covid, who knows.

Why on earth do you have to book a holiday this early.
I suggest you focus on A level study - that might have more long term impact than 2 weeks in Greece.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The Year 13's finished on the last day of half-term in my College (28 May) so I assume it should be similar for the near future, unless exams take place after the virus delays things, but I don't think we'll be leaving after 20 June onwards.
Last edited by urlocalinmate; 1 month ago
SB1234567890
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If things had gone ahead completely normally this year my last exam would have been 17th June and when they were delayed it would have been 25th June but with covid you never know how exams will be changed next year in comparison to the last 2 years so I wouldn't try planning when to go on holiday.
Rach8152
Rep:
?
(Original post by SB1234567890)
If things had gone ahead completely normally this year my last exam would have been 17th June and when they were delayed it would have been 25th June but with covid you never know how exams will be changed next year in comparison to the last 2 years so I wouldn't try planning when to go on holiday.
Thank you, its just too get a rough idea when they normally finish each year.
Rach8152
Rep:
?
(Original post by McGinger)
No of course they can't tell you - no-one has a clue what might happen next year.
Assessments, exams, covid, who knows.

Why on earth do you have to book a holiday this early.
I suggest you focus on A level study - that might have more long term impact than 2 weeks in Greece.
Thank you for the troll response.
I simply asked when they normally finish for the year. I'm not familiar with the A level time tables. But, amusing response thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (15)
25.86%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.9%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
62.07%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads