What's the worst physical pain you've ever experienced?

Watch
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Go on
Learner777
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When my mum put condensed milk in my tea and I’m lactose intolerant felt like I was being shot in my stomach. I thought I was going to die because I didn’t know she put it in there. Not exaggerating and I have a high pain tolerance aswell.
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by Learner777)
When my mum put condensed milk in my tea and I’m lactose intolerant felt like I was being shot in my stomach. I thought I was going to die because I didn’t know she put it in there. Not exaggerating and I have a high pain tolerance aswell.
She knew you were lactose intolerant, right? Why would she do that!? :zomg:
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
Go on
When my clothes caught fire
DogeTheDoggo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go on
Front kick to the bags during Karate practice.
Last edited by DogeTheDoggo; 1 month ago
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by DogeTheDoggo)
Front kick to the bags during Karate practice.
Ouch!
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
(Original post by 310181)
When my clothes caught fire
Were you in them!?
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Were you in them!?
Yes. My overshirt caught fire when I was cooking. I had skin grafts on the deep burns in my right arm pit, but the rest was saved by the thickness of the vest top I had underneath. It was grim and I have bigscars. However, my right arm pit no longer sweats as the layer with the sweat glands was burnt away.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Life.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My friend gave me a right hook to my ribs. Was bruised for a week. I felt like I lost oxygen for a few seconds. Wonder what breaking one feels like...
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tmj and nerve pain. I didn't think having jaw pain would be so bad but it was like having toothache, earache and a migraine all at once. I'd have broken ribs again in a heartbeat before I'd want that jaw pain again
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
probably nausea. it gets really bad sometimes
sushieater37
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I once had expired kebab by accident- I also mixed it with some kimchi that I had (fermented with good bacteria... not sure if the good bacteria met the bad and became an ultra mega strain lol) after eating it I had a really bad case of ‘gastroenteritis’ which they initially thought was an appendicitis. It was so bad I couldn’t even get up; turn left or right; sit or stand..I just laid in bed for about a week thinking it would go on it’s own because I thought it was just food poisoning but was in fact WAY WAY worse...
I was scheduled for an op the next day- I remember this really cool hijabi female surgeon (go woman power!!) made me jump up and down to test the pain and funny thing is as soon as I had left the hospital and hopped into my dads car the pain completely subsided 🤔 I was left in shock and to this day I have no idea exactly how it just left my system(?) lol the human body is truly amazing ! Thank god 😩

P.s ever since that I haven’t touched a kebab ever again and became somewhat of a nutritional/culinary expert- the painful experience really changed my life for the better.

P.p.s never keep a kebab in the fridge lol in my defence I needed something quick to eat as I was in the middle of hardcore revision- left till last minute of course also don’t recommend this hah
Last edited by sushieater37; 1 month ago
Catherine1973
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Having a coil inserted. Most intense pain I have ever felt (very brief) which I imagine is what a contraction feels like.
Learner777
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She knew you were lactose intolerant, right? Why would she do that!? :zomg:
Yeh she knew but she didn’t think it would effect me
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dislocating my shoulder while snowboarding and then being taken on a skidoo over bumpy snow ruts.
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Torn ligament in my foot.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
**NSFW**

I had piles or hemorrhoids or something and it was so painful I had to lie down on the floor excreting watery diarhea - the pain was so bad i thought i was going to pass out.
SirNoodles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably when I was around 9 years old - we were on the beach and I had a bucket of sand filled to the brim and it was so heavy that the strap broke off. The bucket then fell onto my foot and tore off a chunk of skin on the top of my foot (took about 8 months for it to fully recover). Sounds funny and not that serious but that **** burned like mad especially when I had to put it into water to wash it.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had a back injury that had been rumbling on for about a year, one night it just locked up completely and i couldn't move at all. I phone for an ambulance because it was night time and there was noone awake in my student flat to help me get up.
It took ages for the paramedics to come, about 6 hours and i just laid there in excruciating pain the whole time. At some point i really needed a wee and short of wetting myself i managed over about the course of an hour to reach out and get an empty pringles can from the bin.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (54)
29.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
8.15%
No I am happy with my choice (101)
54.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (14)
7.61%

Watched Threads