username5508856
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have just finished first year at St Andrews and have changed my degree from a Master in Biology (5-year, Integrated Masters course) to a Bachelor of Maths (4-year course). I am not restarting university from the start so I am going to continue into 2nd year.

How do I change this on Student Finance? I've already had my application approved and have had my entitlement summary but for the biology course, not the maths course.
Last edited by username5508856; 1 month ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Uni_Student321)
I have just finished first year at St Andrews and have changed my degree from a Master in Biology (5-year, Integrated Masters course) to a Bachelor of Maths (4-year course). I am not restarting university from the start so I am going to continue into 2nd year.

How do I change this on Student Finance? I've already had my application approved and have had my entitlement summary but for the biology course, not the maths course.
Hi, you can follow this video guide http://ow.ly/gpx530ptOSo
Thanks, Isaac
username5508856
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, you can follow this video guide http://ow.ly/gpx530ptOSo
Thanks, Isaac
Will my parents have to resubmit their financial information, including the extra current year income form?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Uni_Student321)
Will my parents have to resubmit their financial information, including the extra current year income form?
No, your parents won't have to resubmit their details for the same academic year.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
28.21%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (3)
7.69%
No I am happy with my choice (22)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
7.69%

Watched Threads