Relationship and friend group

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Sooo I'm still pretty new to this whole relationship thing well I did date someone offline for 11 months but it doesn't really count! I mean like a real relationship. We started dating back in December last year.

We both have the same friend group we have a group chat and weve all planned to meet up next week and he just asked me if we can still hug, kiss, hold hands etc in front of them I said yeah cause I love it all! But what will my friends think? Will anyone actually care is my point 😂 I mean like kissing in front of them... I want to do it I'm just now over thinking!
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Haha, I think it depends on your friends, they might find it awkward or something to cheer about.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
Haha, I think it depends on your friends, they might find it awkward or something to cheer about.
I meannn last time we hugged and held hands in front of 2 of my friends and they shouting awwwww 😂😂
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
Report 1 month ago
I'm part of one of two couples in my friend group. We're considered fine to be around; the other is generally considered too much in terms of PDA. Some general rules:
Forehead/cheek kisses or quick pecks on the lips are fine, any other kinds are not
Holding hands is cool
Hugging is fine, although sitting in a close embrace (as in having a lot of body contact or sitting on someone's lap or something) is not
Verbal affection should generally be kept between yourselves
Always acknowledge other people in the group when you're in a group
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (13)
6.22%
Uncertainty around my education (23)
11%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (24)
11.48%
Lack of purpose or motivation (33)
15.79%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (13)
6.22%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (7)
3.35%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (18)
8.61%
Financial worries (11)
5.26%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (6)
2.87%
Exposure to negative news/social media (15)
7.18%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (6)
2.87%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (25)
11.96%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (15)
7.18%

Watched Threads