Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm tired of my topic which i've been looking at for too long and am totally stuck with but have a deadline tomorrow and need to crack on with it today. Really need to refresh my POV and sort out the mess of information i have but i wish i could just drop it all and move on to something different. i have adhd and struggle with sticking to complex things which are hard to sort out.

How do you deal with this?
jumbojim56877
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm tired of my topic which i've been looking at for too long and am totally stuck with but have a deadline tomorrow and need to crack on with it today. Really need to refresh my POV and sort out the mess of information i have but i wish i could just drop it all and move on to something different. i have adhd and struggle with sticking to complex things which are hard to sort out.

How do you deal with this?
I know exactly what you mean, is it dissertation stuff. I was extremely stuck too and what i did was get my notepad out and and make little notes like 'do this' or research this or email this lecturer for help and slowly and surely i did my project. If youre still stuck pm me ill try to help
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jumbojim56877)
I know exactly what you mean, is it dissertation stuff. I was extremely stuck too and what i did was get my notepad out and and make little notes like 'do this' or research this or email this lecturer for help and slowly and surely i did my project. If youre still stuck pm me ill try to help
Yess it is dissertation. Was yours undergrad or postgrad? My supervisor is extremely busy though and picky so emailing for help when i'm unsure doesn't always go down well

thank you will do
jumbojim56877
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh mine was undergrad made me realise I definitely do not want to do post grad lol and I see those supervisors are the worst. I also had supervisor issues
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (22)
28.21%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (8)
10.26%
No I am happy with my choice (44)
56.41%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
5.13%

Watched Threads