Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, so I broke up with my ex yesterday coz I didn’t have romantic feelings towards him and I said I wasn’t ready for the relationship as I didn’t want to blame him btw it was 5 months relationship. But he actually accepted and deal with it quite maturely, however, he was heartbroken and upset. He then told me to block him everywhere on social media and his number coz he thought he’ll deffo try to message me or try to see my pictures on social media which he didn’t want to do as it would hurt him more!
He lives 2hrs away from me and we’ve met once and done things! He’s a nice guy but sometimes I find him a bit clingy and he constantly talks about himself!
Now I cannot stop thinking about him! Idk what it is but deep down inside I feel bad for hurting his feelings 💔 idk should I unblock his number and try texting or should I wait few days and see how I feel! Is still wanted to be friends with him but he didn’t want to be friends with someone who he had a feeling for them! I get where he’s coming from but I’m 💔😞
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Leave it at least 2 weeks before you do anything.
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You broke up with him so just move on. Messaging him again is just playing with him and his feelings.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is someone you met once in 5 months and for whom you have no romantic feelings. What are you missing, exactly?

Move on, and let him do the same and find someone who is actually attracted to and cares for him as part of a relationship.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, so I broke up with my ex yesterday coz I didn’t have romantic feelings towards him and I said I wasn’t ready for the relationship as I didn’t want to blame him btw it was 5 months relationship. But he actually accepted and deal with it quite maturely, however, he was heartbroken and upset. He then told me to block him everywhere on social media and his number coz he thought he’ll deffo try to message me or try to see my pictures on social media which he didn’t want to do as it would hurt him more!
He lives 2hrs away from me and we’ve met once and done things! He’s a nice guy but sometimes I find him a bit clingy and he constantly talks about himself!
Now I cannot stop thinking about him! Idk what it is but deep down inside I feel bad for hurting his feelings 💔 idk should I unblock his number and try texting or should I wait few days and see how I feel! Is still wanted to be friends with him but he didn’t want to be friends with someone who he had a feeling for them! I get where he’s coming from but I’m 💔😞
No leave it cause it will mess with his head, so just leave it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (46)
15.13%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (97)
31.91%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.5%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.55%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.59%
I think it's an unfair expectation (77)
25.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise