The Student Room Group

Holland Park school

What are the good and bad things about Holland Park school specifically the sixth form and is it worth going to?
I've heard it's a stressful environment but is that worth the reputation and great area?
(edited 2 years ago)
Definitely do NOT go there. The leadership team have been said to bully all of the students and staff. Read this to find out more - https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/aug/04/allegations-of-toxic-working-environment-at-top-london-school-holland-park
Reply 2
I saw a topic like this on a different post, so I'll sum up the (few) pros, and the cons.

Pros:
Good reputation
Beautiful building
Good facilities

Cons:
The rules are unnecessarily strict
Even teachers feel oppressed, the school is now understaffed and will likely have many newcomers next year.

As someone who's been attending it as a secondary school, I'd advise anybody else to avoid the school as, sadly enough, it turns out more mental illnesses than it does good grades. The school's reputation is something which is ill-gotten to an extreme extent, and I am not proud to be part of it.

If there's any other questions about it though, go ahead and DM me, it'd be terrible to make an uneducated decision about this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending