A-level Geography essay help plz!!!

Watch this thread
sydneydulson
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
To what extent does migration create interdependence between countries? (16)

What could my counter argument be for how migration doesn't cause interdependence? Could I talk about how many times people migrate to flee persecution rather to establish interdepdenece (e.g. Eritrean migration into Italy to escape Totalitarian gov) or have I interpreted wrong?

What else could I say?
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sydneydulson)
To what extent does migration create interdependence between countries? (16)

What could my counter argument be for how migration doesn't cause interdependence? Could I talk about how many times people migrate to flee persecution rather to establish interdepdenece (e.g. Eritrean migration into Italy to escape Totalitarian gov) or have I interpreted wrong?

What else could I say?
Eritrean migration to Italy to flee from religious persecution and totalitarian governmental control is a great example for this case study based essay, I don’t believe there is a strong counter argument as migration flows of people between countries does create interdependencies. You could talk about the socio-political or economic conditions of the host and recipient country or environmental factors and climate change factors that cause specific patterns of migration, ideas about decolonisation or colonialism and European imperialism that attracts Sub-Saharan African migrants to Western European countries due to the legacy of language, I would talk about different factors or causation that cause flows of migration to create interdependencies between countries, as this question doesn’t really encourage alternate viewpoints.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (93)
41.52%
They're exactly what I expected (54)
24.11%