Circle of friends/social life: Girls

Watch
Flave21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm 24, never had friends growing up, even a group and quite a lot of shyness. Is it OK for a guy or guys to hang out with a group of girls?
Last edited by Flave21; 1 month ago
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah ofc, friends are friends, they don't need to be of only one gender.
Flave21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
Yeah ofc, friends are friends, they don't need to be of only one gender.
Just a thought, because I think it's based on common interest, they don't approach much towards guys and I'm not expecting to gain a gf once I decide to be around with them.
lucyyy12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Flave21)
I'm 24, never had friends growing up, even a group and quite a lot of shyness. Is it OK for a guy or guys to hang out with a group of girls?
of course, why not?
Justaboutalive
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Flave21)
Just a thought, because I think it's based on common interest, they don't approach much towards guys and I'm not expecting to gain a gf once I decide to be around with them.
Or you could think that by hanging around girls you'd be more likely to get a gf lol. All about perspective.
Flave21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
Or you could think that by hanging around girls you'd be more likely to get a gf lol. All about perspective.
Possibly, but I'm still working on myself and right now I don't know if I want a gf (which I'm not that desperate), once I start hanging around with them
Flave21
Rep:
?
When I started in college, I nearly had a group friends that are girls (not in the same course), first day and I was on my own, having my break when they invited me to be around with them, never got to know them the day after. Now I regret not having them as friends.
caramelon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you don't know how that would have turned out if you only knew them for one day, girls can be notoriously b*tchy and they can treat boys as lap dogs if you let them
Flave21
Rep:
?
(Original post by caramelon)
you don't know how that would have turned out if you only knew them for one day, girls can be notoriously b*tchy and they can treat boys as lap dogs if you let them
I'm not looking for a gf, unless one of them are genuine person to be with
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (50)
28.41%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
7.95%
No I am happy with my choice (98)
55.68%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (14)
7.95%

Watched Threads