Anyone studying global creative industries at Leeds this year?

Watch this thread
dakoty
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm going to the University of Leeds this September to study a BA in global creative industries. I can't seem to find anyone else online taking the course.. anyone else joining September 2021??
divaafterschool
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I am an international student and I am gonna apply this course in this September. However, I can hardly find any information about this program on the internet (apart from that on UCAS and the official website). Do you have any actual comments on this course from your friends / seniors?
Abbie1573
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’m thinking of applying through clearing because I didn’t find the course while I was applying to unis but I just found it yesterday and it’s amazing so I might try and get through clearing. I’m unsure though because I live only 40 mins away from leeds so I don’t know if it’s too close to home. But currently my firm is Exeter
lilyflowerr
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by dakoty)
I'm going to the University of Leeds this September to study a BA in global creative industries. I can't seem to find anyone else online taking the course.. anyone else joining September 2021??
i am !! ive just accepted my place as it was my insurance and I’m trying to find people
dakoty
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by divaafterschool)
I am an international student and I am gonna apply this course in this September. However, I can hardly find any information about this program on the internet (apart from that on UCAS and the official website). Do you have any actual comments on this course from your friends / seniors?
No sorry! I've been having the same issue finding information, it's a new course and this is only their second year running.
dakoty
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by lilyflowerr)
i am !! ive just accepted my place as it was my insurance and I’m trying to find people
Oh awesome!! I'll pm you
crisspy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
hiya!!! i presume u guys r studying the course now and i just wanna ask how r you finding the course? do u think its interesting or does it involve a lot of policy stuff.. approx how many people r in the course? itd be great if you could give me a bit of insight about anything ) thank you!!!
Yunyoon
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by crisspy)
hiya!!! i presume u guys r studying the course now and i just wanna ask how r you finding the course? do u think its interesting or does it involve a lot of policy stuff.. approx how many people r in the course? itd be great if you could give me a bit of insight about anything ) thank you!!!
I am questioning the same thing! I got an offer but because of the lack of information I am not sure I would accept this offer.
sofiacarmen
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! I have also been accepted to study global creative industries and having the same problem...anyone doing this course atm that can let me know how they have found it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads