Do I need to declare all A levels on UCAS

Watch
kzadboy7
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I got ABD on my A level results but I’m taking a new one from scratch and have got a predicted grade of an A.

Can I declare that I’ve only got an A and B as an actual result in UCAS with my A predicted grade without declaring the D on there as well if you know what I mean?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You need to declare all grades/ qualifications on UCAS so no you can’t leave it off your application.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You have to declare all your awarded grades, even if you are taking them.

Worst case for failing to declare them would be having any offers withdrawn. It’s not worth the risk for something that’s unlikely to affect your application.
kzadboy7
Rep:
?
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
You need to declare all grades/ qualifications on UCAS so no you can’t leave it off your application.
Thank you for the reply; that’s a shame; does that mean if I apply for a course which is AAB with AABD I will be looked down upon in comparison with someone with just AAB?
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kzadboy7)
Thank you for the reply; that’s a shame; does that mean if I apply for a course which is AAB with AABD I will be looked down upon in comparison with someone with just AAB?
No you will be treated the same. They look at your best results.
student424
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I got ABD on my A level results but I’m taking a new one from scratch and have got a predicted grade of an A.

Can I declare that I’ve only got an A and B as an actual result in UCAS with my A predicted grade without declaring the D on there as well if you know what I mean?
All grades need to be recorded.
kzadboy7
Rep:
?
(Original post by swanseajack1)
No you will be treated the same. They look at your best results.
Hi, thank you for the reply; is that the case if the predicted grades are mixed with actual grades? Like I would have ABD as actual grades with a Predicted grade of an A if you know what I mean
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, thank you for the reply; is that the case if the predicted grades are mixed with actual grades? Like I would have ABD as actual grades with a Predicted grade of an A if you know what I mean
They would expect you to achieve the A in the actual exam so would make a conditional offer dependent on you achieving it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (27)
5.73%
Uncertainty around my education (53)
11.25%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (56)
11.89%
Lack of purpose or motivation (62)
13.16%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (26)
5.52%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (21)
4.46%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (49)
10.4%
Financial worries (29)
6.16%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (19)
4.03%
Exposure to negative news/social media (31)
6.58%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (14)
2.97%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (46)
9.77%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (38)
8.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise