Worried about my friend having underaged sex

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My friend is only 13 but she's having sex with her boyfriend the problem is she said she pressures her into it and only says yes because she doesn't want him to leave her the thing is I already know this guy has cheated on her yet she forgave him. She has a bad upbringing as her parents don't care about her, how can I help her?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Report it to the police.
Kelivesy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If she’s under age then he’s breaking the law. If he is pressuring her and she is not fully consenting then that could be classed as rape. If he gets done by the police and turns out that he has forced her and they find him guilty then he will be placed on the sex offenders register! Try to talk to her and explain this. Hopefully she’ll come to her senses and either finish with him and report him or at least end it with him. Also, are they being careful? If he’s pressuring her to have sex then he might be pressuring her to not use contraception. He may also have an STD.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kelivesy)
If she’s under age then he’s breaking the law. If he is pressuring her and she is not fully consenting then that could be classed as rape. If he gets done by the police and turns out that he has forced her and they find him guilty then he will be placed on the sex offenders register! Try to talk to her and explain this. Hopefully she’ll come to her senses and either finish with him and report him or at least end it with him. Also, are they being careful? If he’s pressuring her to have sex then he might be pressuring her to not use contraception. He may also have an STD.
The problem is she keeps saying oh but I love him, she doesn't use any contraception either
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The problem is she keeps saying oh but I love him, she doesn't use any contraception either
She's 13 she can't be in love. This is a massive safeguarding issue.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
She's 13 she can't be in love. This is a massive safeguarding issue.
I know but she won't see it that way even though she admits he pressures her into sex and sending nudes
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know but she won't see it that way even though she admits he pressures her into sex and sending nudes
You need to notify a responsible adult like a teacher.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
You need to notify a responsible adult like a teacher.
Yeah think i will tell my head of year, just that my friend said she will kill me if I tell anyone
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah think i will tell my head of year, just that my friend said she will kill me if I tell anyone
I understand that but what's the alternative you staying quiet while she a child continues to be sexuallly exploited? Which would you rather have on your conscience?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
My friend is only 13 but she's having sex with her boyfriend the problem is she said she pressures her into it and only says yes because she doesn't want him to leave her the thing is I already know this guy has cheated on her yet she forgave him. She has a bad upbringing as her parents don't care about her, how can I help her?
She needs a lot of help and special friendship, sexual health education.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
how old is her boyfriend?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How old is her bf? :confused:
Anonymous #1
how old is her boyfriend?
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would get in touch with Childline.

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
The situation in general needs an awareness media campaign about the importance of adhering the laws and the risks of such behaviors on adolescents and at the level of families.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Stay out of it not much you can do she clearly knows what she's doing
hannychica
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stay out of it not much you can do she clearly knows what she's doing
Not at 13, she doesn’t!!
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hannychica)
Not at 13, she doesn’t!!
Girls act way older these days she knows what's right and wrong about sex, still she shouldn't be doing that
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
When I was 13 all I thought about was animes and movies. Sex was the last thing on my mind. Im 19 now and I am only just starting to have sex
jas149
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Literally everyone on this thread thought you meant she was having sex with an adult lol. A 14 year old having sex with a 13 year old isn't illegal. Although I would be concerned about the whole pressurising her to have sex with him
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (50)
28.41%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
7.95%
No I am happy with my choice (98)
55.68%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (14)
7.95%

Watched Threads