Is this a sign she’s in to me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So iv recently started speaking to this girl and i told her I’m really into cars and now she’s started asking loads of questions about my car. To be honest they are fairly generic and I don’t think she actually knows what she’s talking about properly, but I really do appreciate her effort her.

I’m a bit taken a back by this because no girl had ever really spoken to me about my hobbies unless them, themselves also like the same thing. I’m guessing this is a sign she’s into me then or do you think she’s just being nice?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So iv recently started speaking to this girl and i told her I’m really into cars and now she’s started asking loads of questions about my car. To be honest they are fairly generic and I don’t think she actually knows what she’s talking about properly, but I really do appreciate her effort her.

I’m a bit taken a back by this because no girl had ever really spoken to me about my hobbies unless them, themselves also like the same thing. I’m guessing this is a sign she’s into me then or do you think she’s just being nice?
You do know that girls can be interested in cars too?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
You do know that girls can be interested in cars too?
From what he was saying, it doesn't sound like she's into cars but that she's asking him about then because he likes them and she wants to have a convo with him so that's a good way to do so.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago

From what you've said she's into you. If she wasn't she wouldn't ask you loads of questions, trust me. Especially to do with your hobbies and car and all that. If she doesn't like you she's not gonna care enough to know more about you. Asking loads of questions is a very big sign that she likes you so you probs need to make a move before it's too late and she's not feeling you no more.
sushieater37
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think she’s just being nice and is interested in cars. If she’s into you it would’ve been way more obvious like facial expressions & getting to know you more as a person
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by sushieater37)
I think she’s just being nice and is interested in cars. If she’s into you it would’ve been way more obvious like facial expressions & getting to know you more as a person
I don’t think she has much of an interest same way if I asked a girl about make up i’ll just be like, oh what do those different shape brushes do, why do you need that weird marshmallow looking thing. You can tell I have no idea what i’m talking about but i’m trying to be interested
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads