Depressed worrying about another lockdown

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just the new variants and cases are apparently going up. I saw on YouTube that the 21st June thing won't be happening until some time in July and what if the government don't stop there. Imagine being in lockdown again. I know most people won't be following it and I won't be but there's risks of fines and businesses aren't going to stay open because all it takes is a snitch then it's potentially a £10k fine. Just been worried about it. If another lockdown happens I'm screwed
Lacrimosa1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just the new variants and cases are apparently going up. I saw on YouTube that the 21st June thing won't be happening until some time in July and what if the government don't stop there. Imagine being in lockdown again. I know most people won't be following it and I won't be but there's risks of fines and businesses aren't going to stay open because all it takes is a snitch then it's potentially a £10k fine. Just been worried about it. If another lockdown happens I'm screwed
You're not alone. I'm worried too.
Everythimg is changing in a bad way and everyone is losing their mind.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It won't be going back to another lockdown, just the final reopening that was scheduled for the 21st will be pushed back by like a month.

The vaccination rates are going up so there's no reason for them to lockdown again, trust.
Lacrimosa1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It won't be going back to another lockdown, just the final reopening that was scheduled for the 21st will be pushed back by like a month.

The vaccination rates are going up so there's no reason for them to lockdown again, trust.
hopefully
Anonymous #1

Its just the new variants
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lacrimosa1)
You're not alone. I'm worried too.
Everythimg is changing in a bad way and everyone is losing their mind.
I know
chlamydia9000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I really can't see there being another full, prolonged 'lockdown'. A month of staying where we are, which isn't exactly 'lockdown' and perhaps a temporary reinstatement of some mild restrictions is more likely. The opinion of the tabloids and the desires party donors matter above all else for Boris, so his nonsensical 'cautious but irreversible' freedom day will be happening soon regardless of cases.
Anonymous #1
The worst thing is people actually still think the virus is real
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
27.5%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (3)
7.5%
No I am happy with my choice (23)
57.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
7.5%

Watched Threads