The Student Room Group

Dating advice - FWB?

Basically, there’s two lads - A and B.

I met B through A but never really talked to A all that much. Anyway I started speaking to B more and we ended up agreeing to a FWB situation as neither wanted a relationship. (Which A knew about)

Anyway, today A made advances over messages and we sent nudes, sexted and flirted etc. but nothing physical.

Should I tell B about this? Should I talk to either of them about the situation or what they both want? Am I a bad person for doing anything with his best mate?

My friends are saying because it’s just a FWB it isn’t a bad thing, but I’m not so sure.
Original post by rioslater2569
Basically, there’s two lads - A and B.

I met B through A but never really talked to A all that much. Anyway I started speaking to B more and we ended up agreeing to a FWB situation as neither wanted a relationship. (Which A knew about)

Anyway, today A made advances over messages and we sent nudes, sexted and flirted etc. but nothing physical.

Should I tell B about this? Should I talk to either of them about the situation or what they both want? Am I a bad person for doing anything with his best mate?

My friends are saying because it’s just a FWB it isn’t a bad thing, but I’m not so sure.

I think you should let B know about this
You should tell him, especially if you end up having sex with both. Because of STIs, etc. B might not want to have sex with you if he knows you're doing stuff with other people.
It doesn't sound like you have cheated on anyone, unless you agreed to be exclusive FWB.
I don't think you have an obligation to tell B, unless you agreed to be exclusive. But it would certainly be a nice thing to do especially if it puts him at increased risk of STDs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending