Dating advice - FWB?

Watch
rioslater2569
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Basically, there’s two lads - A and B.

I met B through A but never really talked to A all that much. Anyway I started speaking to B more and we ended up agreeing to a FWB situation as neither wanted a relationship. (Which A knew about)

Anyway, today A made advances over messages and we sent nudes, sexted and flirted etc. but nothing physical.

Should I tell B about this? Should I talk to either of them about the situation or what they both want? Am I a bad person for doing anything with his best mate?

My friends are saying because it’s just a FWB it isn’t a bad thing, but I’m not so sure.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rioslater2569)
Basically, there’s two lads - A and B.

I met B through A but never really talked to A all that much. Anyway I started speaking to B more and we ended up agreeing to a FWB situation as neither wanted a relationship. (Which A knew about)

Anyway, today A made advances over messages and we sent nudes, sexted and flirted etc. but nothing physical.

Should I tell B about this? Should I talk to either of them about the situation or what they both want? Am I a bad person for doing anything with his best mate?

My friends are saying because it’s just a FWB it isn’t a bad thing, but I’m not so sure.
I think you should let B know about this
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should tell him, especially if you end up having sex with both. Because of STIs, etc. B might not want to have sex with you if he knows you're doing stuff with other people.
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It doesn't sound like you have cheated on anyone, unless you agreed to be exclusive FWB.
I don't think you have an obligation to tell B, unless you agreed to be exclusive. But it would certainly be a nice thing to do especially if it puts him at increased risk of STDs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
29.73%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.01%
No I am happy with my choice (61)
54.95%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.31%

Watched Threads