Ex wrote 100 amazing things about me

Watch
Anonbabes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So not really an ex we dated for a month, but we got super close. He was there for me, then suddenly he ghosted.. 3 months later I added him in sc he accepted we got talking again, he asked forgiveness I told him to write 1pp amazing things about me.. he did I forgave him.. now he is ignoring me and being inconsistent af wtf
Anonbabes
Rep:
?
I'm confused he says he has feelings for me still but then why is he being distant
Anonbabes
Rep:
?
Boom
Hazzz01
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got one less problem w/o you, bby.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Best to move on.
Airing and ghosting are probably habits for him.

Maybe he resumed contact when it was most convenient to him because he wanted to apologise or was bored and could then end all communications with you on his terms again.
You will be better off switching your social media to private, removing his access and ending all interactions with him once & for all.
That way he won't be allowed any further opportunity to waste more of your valuable time and you can focus on chatting with more reasonably behaved single guys.
Good luck!
Anonbabes
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Best to move on.
Airing and ghosting are probably habits for him.

Maybe he resumed contact when it was most convenient to him because he wanted to apologise or was bored and could then end all communications with you on his terms again.
You will be better off switching your social media to private, removing his access and ending all interactions with him once & for all.
That way he won't be allowed any further opportunity to waste more of your valuable time and you can focus on chatting with more reasonably behaved single guys.
Good luck!
I'm confused. He was able to write 100 things. That takes effort.
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Clearly you had 99 problems and he was one of them.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's probably busy. Ngl I got bored of social media and I have shitloads of messages from 9-12 weeks ago that I still haven't replied to. I don't want to be distracted by other people atm though.
Anonbabes
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chicken.M.)
He's probably busy. Ngl I got bored of social media and I have shitloads of messages from 9-12 weeks ago that I still haven't replied to. I don't want to be distracted by other people atm though.
We last spoke 3 days ago, he messages hey at 11pm last night. I aired it. Like why on earth message such a rubbish line so late.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can just tell you're a child
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonbabes)
We last spoke 3 days ago, he messages hey at 11pm last night. I aired it. Like why on earth message such a rubbish line so late.
He was probably lying in bed on his phone messaging random people because he was bored lol.
OhManItsThaatGuy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You asked him to list 100 good things about... yourself?

Am I the only one that finds this absolutely insane?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
He was probably lying in bed on his phone messaging random people because he was bored lol.
So called fricking feelings
Anonbabes
Rep:
?
(Original post by OhManItsThaatGuy)
You asked him to list 100 good things about... yourself?

Am I the only one that finds this absolutely insane?
Ok
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
So I should ignore?
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I should ignore?
You're overthinking it. Some people are just like this. I am one of those people and I have alot of friends who are the same way. We carry on convos months later from where we left off.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
You're overthinking it. Some people are just like this. I am one of those people and I have alot of friends who are the same way. We carry on convos months later from where we left off.
With exes too??
Chicken.M.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
With exes too??
I'm not in contact with any of my exes tbh.
Askellad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As I much as I admire that dedication to that, ultimately he's the one that wrote it lmao up to him if he wants it to mean nothing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.45%
Excited but a bit nervous (112)
45.71%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.47%
I'm really nervous (45)
18.37%

Watched Threads