The Student Room Group

should I make a move on this girl at my Uni??

So basically for my first year at Uni we were only on campus for the first five weeks until they moved us online, and there was this girl in one of my modules. We made eye contact but never spoke one to one. Recently, she’s came up on my Tinder and she is really pretty. Her bio pretty much confirms she shares the same interests as me. She also gets recommended a lot on my Instagram. I’m tempted to follow her on Instagram and pop up or when I pass her on Tinder again, I super like her. However, another part of me thinks it could make things weird especially when I go back to Uni in September and she’s in a module I’m in. We never spoke so it could be random. What should I do? If I shouldn’t wait till we go back, which route should I do and what should I say?
If she's on Tinder, you may as well connect on Tinder - the goal of Tinder is dating/casual sex with others, so less weird that randomly following her personal instagram.

You can send a Tinder message acknowledging that you met at the start of the year and saying you'd like to get to know her better? Equally, it would be perfectly good to ask her out in person when you're back at uni.
Pass her on tinder again?

Didn’t you swipe right dude? If there was no match then she probably didn’t swipe right on you.......

Are you sure she likes you? You say that you super like her but these days eye contact doesn’t really mean much apparently... she might just be “staring into space” - who knows.... you haven’t even spoke to her neither.

Play your cards right - follow her on Instagram and ask her for help on one of your modules, from there talk to her and see where she’s at...

It’s basically like throwing the ball on her court.. if she picks it up and starts to play, then there you go. If not then unlucky champ.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Pass her on tinder again?

Didn’t you swipe right dude? If there was no match then she probably didn’t swipe right on you.......

Are you sure she likes you? You say that you super like her but these days eye contact doesn’t really mean much apparently... she might just be “staring into space” - who knows.... you haven’t even spoke to her neither.

Play your cards right - follow her on Instagram and ask her for help on one of your modules, from there talk to her and see where she’s at...

It’s basically like throwing the ball on her court.. if she picks it up and starts to play, then there you go. If not then unlucky champ.

No I never swiped right or left. Every time I come pass her, I don’t know what to do so I just close the app
Original post by Anonymous
No I never swiped right or left. Every time I come pass her, I don’t know what to do so I just close the app

Why don’t you just swipe right and see if she likes you?

You wouldn’t have made this thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending