kzadboy7
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I’m a little confused about references; I initially thought it was an individual reference from each subject and my tutor sent as a supplement to my grades, however I’ve recently found out that it’s actually only one reference which gets sent off.

Essentially what I’m wondering is, is the reference just one reference sent from only one teacher if you know what I mean, or is it a combination of all of the different subjects worked into one reference?

If it is a combination of all of the different subjects winters into one, then does it matter if somebody doesn’t get a reference for 1 out of 3 subjects if they still get one from the other 2 and the tutor?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It might be different at each school but for me each of my teachers and tutors wrote a paragraph and my UCAS advisor combined them into one. Your UCAS advisor will probably ask your teachers to write one so you don't have to worry about not having a teacher in your reference.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (57)
22.62%
Excited but a bit nervous (115)
45.63%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.1%
I'm really nervous (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads