The Student Room Group
September is the most depressing Month, the skies are grey and depressing and it reminds me of when it's time to finish school holidays and be back at school
March is where everyone is free to say uncomplimentary things about guys, and that kinda robs me of my dignity.
January feels like a long Monday. After Christmas, full of lights and fun etc, it feels like everything just quietens down. It comes with a bit of anxiety about the new year. Also, it feels like money is tighter than usual then, especially after the Christmas presents.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
January. It’s cold, it’s wet, nobody wants to go out, nobody’s got any money. The days are really short. Just an all round depressing month.
Reply 5
July. It's usually too hot and lacks rain. I feel like I'm dying if it doesn't rain for weeks on end.
December because of all the stupid and repetitive Christmas adverts. Also hate hearing All I want for christmas is you by Mariah Carey for 2 months straight everywhere I go.
January is what it would be like in a parallel universe where everyday is Monday morning - abjectly miserable
January = Monday
February = Tuesday morning
March = Tuesday evening
April = Wednesday
May = Thursday
June = Friday
July and most of August = Saturday
End of August = Sunday evening
September = Monday
October = Tuesday
Early November = Wednesday
Late November = Thursday (but with miserable weather)
Early December = Friday
Week before Christmas = Saturday
Week after Christmas = Sunday evening

Latest