Thoughts on the gorilla glue girl

Watch
Delajore
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thoughts on tessa Brown...... (everyones view is welcome, no judging or hate!)
Hama31
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i hate that people donated to her instead of to something that actually matters
Delajore
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hama31)
i hate that people donated to her instead of to something that actually matters
IKR, like she is just so stupid and foolish. and whats she gonna do with the money anyway, she looks like someone who does not have a problem on the financial side. people could be donating to give food or water to Africa or help people with cancer and research stuff
Hama31
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Delajore)
IKR, like she is just so stupid and foolish. and whats she gonna do with the money anyway, she looks like someone who does not have a problem on the financial side. people could be donating to give food or water to Africa or help people with cancer and research stuff
exactly. I think she did it by accident but then saw it as a good situation to exploit for money
jenerous
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who's that?
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
couldn't care less about her stupid story
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Delajore)
looks like it worked out for her in the end as she got it removed and made a lot of money in the proccess

someone did try and copy her and put the glue in their hair also. i'm not sure if they made much money though as it didn't see as much stories on it. they got criticised a lot though for being a clout chaser

https://www.ladbible.com/community/v...-milk-20210305

Spoiler:
Show
should I put gorilla glue in my hair? a male hasn't done it yet. I could be the first 😁 .. maybe i get rich
Last edited by ANM775; 1 month ago
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I really couldn't give any less of a ****.
Delajore
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
looks like it worked out for her in the end as she got it removed and made a lot of money in the proccess

someone did try and copy her and put the glue in their hair also. i'm not sure if they made much money though as it didn't see as much stories on it. they got cruised a lot though for being a clout chases

https://www.ladbible.com/community/v...-milk-20210305

Spoiler:
Show
should I put gorilla glue in my hair? a male hasn't done it yet. I could be the first 😁 .. maybe i get rich
sheesh no! dont do that! LOL
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who even does that, like...why.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (30)
15.96%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (59)
31.38%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (21)
11.17%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
8.51%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (10)
5.32%
I think it's an unfair expectation (49)
26.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.6%

Watched Threads