How to stop thinking about someone

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I think about them but lets just say its obvious they don't really think about me. How do I stop since it's not really worth the time.
jademunnelly
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi lovely, I hope you're ok. If they aren't thinking about you in the same way and it has been some time now, then maybe it is time to move on. If they ain't thinking about you no more then they ain't worth your time! Focus your days and your spare times on things you enjoy, keep yourself busy. Before you know it they won't even cross your mind, focusing on you is the best way to move on
obviouslyerinn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think about them but lets just say its obvious they don't really think about me. How do I stop since it's not really worth the time.
Don't fight it. Accept they're not thinking of you and allow yourself to feel sad, angry, happy when they notice you. Just allow yourself to feel and think what happens. If it helps, you're too good for them anyway <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (31)
15.82%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (62)
31.63%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (23)
11.73%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
8.16%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (11)
5.61%
I think it's an unfair expectation (50)
25.51%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.53%

Watched Threads