How to lose weight from back and stomach?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone
So I wear a size 10 jeans and my legs look quite good. I have fat at my back and on my stomach. Can someone please advise me how can I get a toned back and stomach? I don’t want to do cardio as I will end up with skinny legs lol
TasteLikeChicken
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can't spot reduce fat. So you will have to do the usual of a calorie deficit and maybe some exercise. If you want to lose weight from your belly and back, you will lose some weight in your legs. Perhaps use a stationary bike with resistance, because that can help build leg muscles, so even if you lose bodyfat on your legs, they won't look as 'skinny'.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by TasteLikeChicken)
You can't spot reduce fat. So you will have to do the usual of a calorie deficit and maybe some exercise. If you want to lose weight from your belly and back, you will lose some weight in your legs. Perhaps use a stationary bike with resistance, because that can help build leg muscles, so even if you lose bodyfat on your legs, they won't look as 'skinny'.
Thank you so much for the reply.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
21.84%
Excited but a bit nervous (132)
45.05%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.29%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.82%

Watched Threads