The Student Room Group

ocr a as biology

so i have my exam tomrrow and i’m gonna go over the pmt notes and then do sample assessments. anyone have any advice ??
I sat mine a week ago and I would say practice papers are your best bet. If you’re doing a breadth paper, familiarise yourself with the multiple choice questions and how they might try to catch you out. Good luck!
Original post by 2D-jelly
I sat mine a week ago and I would say practice papers are your best bet. If you’re doing a breadth paper, familiarise yourself with the multiple choice questions and how they might try to catch you out. Good luck!

what topics are on there
Original post by exams are long
what topics are on there

I’ve sat a lot of exams since then so I can’t remember exactly sorry :/ if you are sitting the Ocr as breadth paper for 2020, I remember there weren’t any really long questions (4 marks was the most for one I think) so you don’t need to know detailed processes like immune response, the cardiac cycle and protein synthesis etc. There was a question about chromatography of amino acids and a bit about stem cells (the different types etc). That’s all I can remember sorry!
what topics are on there

My original answer was a bit rubbish but I found a full list on this thread, enjoy!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7038877
Original post by 2D-jelly
My original answer was a bit rubbish but I found a full list on this thread, enjoy!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7038877

thank you bro that helps alot
do you remember the topics for the depth paper for the as chemistry as well
Reply 7
what were the hardest topics on the breadth paper???
Original post by d_alphy
what were the hardest topics on the breadth paper???

I have the paper DM me on my IG : Jack.cooper653
do you remember the topics for the depth paper for the as chemistry as well

I have the paper DM me on my IG Jack.cooper653

Quick Reply

Latest