Turn on thread page Beta

I feel disgusting watch

ReputationRep:
    Just had a row with guy I've been seeing for about 4 months. He said I have let myself go and he doesnt find me attractive anymore. I don't know what to do. I feel so ugly and worthless. I have been busy with uni and stuff, maybe I have let my self go.?

ReputationRep:
    nah you havnt he sounds vein and arrogant.
    wash your hair and pamper yourself this evening.
    you'll feel better
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    dont let anything he says get to you. in rows people often end up saying things they dont mean and if he does mean it, hes clearly not worth it. ur not ugly at all, you look lovely to me if anything, he doesnt deserve you

ReputationRep:
    i meant to put in that you havnt let yourself go if your sorting out your career and life!

HES JEALOUS

ReputationRep:
    just had a look at your profile pic.

your gorgeous

what a looser for letting you go he is

ReputationRep:
    you look fine to me

ReputationRep:
    He probably did it to get a little power over you after the argument.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore him. From your profile picture I think you're very pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimplyBe)
    Just had a row with guy I've been seeing for about 4 months. He said I have let myself go and he doesnt find me attractive anymore. I don't know what to do. I feel so ugly and worthless. I have been busy with uni and stuff, maybe I have let my self go.?
    Well, he's a idiot because a) You're stunning! (judging from your profile picture) and b) Does he expect you to dress yourself up for him all the time? Who on earth does he think he is?

I say good riddance and forget him, uni is full of lovely guys (and girls) who will make you feel like the special person you are. Everyone puts on a little bit of weight starting out as a fresher (you drink more, you're not usually eating as healthily and you're sitting down a lot to work etc), and he should understand that.

Don't feel worthless, this ex-boyfriend of yours is worthless if he doesn't know what he's got. Find someone more worthy of your time!

ReputationRep:
    Nah,you look fine,he sounds like somebody whos more into looks than anything else...his loss!

(Original post by SimplyBe)
    What an utter prick that guy sounds. Ignore him.
    Looking at your profile pic, he's been an idiot to say those things really, you're certainly not "ugly and worthless" by any means!

ReputationRep:
    His loss mdear.
    Use your connsiderable good looks and go find someone new & better

ReputationRep:
    I agree with most of the posts here - dont ever let a guy put you down. When people point out others flaws its often a reflection on themselves anyway. Pamper yourself a bit, go for a girly night out and you'll feel much better
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by The Socialite)
    Well, he's a idiot because a) You're stunning! (judging from your profile picture) and b) Does he expect you to dress yourself up for him all the time? Who on earth does he think he is?

I say good riddance and forget him, uni is full of lovely guys (and girls) who will make you feel like the special person you are. Everyone puts on a little bit of weight starting out as a fresher (you drink more, you're not usually eating as healthily and you're sitting down a lot to work etc), and he should understand that.

Don't feel worthless, this ex-boyfriend of yours is worthless if he doesn't know what he's got. Find someone more worthy of your time!
    This ^_^ :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Don't take what he said to heart, you look lovely Like others have said here, people say things in arguments they don't mean and will later regret. When you've both calmed down, ask him whether he really meant what he said. It's a horrible thing for him to say, and I'd never say such a thing to my girlfriend, but I would suggest you give him the benefit of the doubt. We've all said things we regret, I have great experience when it comes to such things.

Don't let him get you down, just think to yourself that you're better than him for not snapping like he did. And don't believe what he's saying, you look great

ReputationRep:
    Don't listen to him. He's being an ass, and just saying that to hurt you.

ReputationRep:
    You're not disgusting at all. He was just trying to hurt you. Don't let it get to you love.

ReputationRep:
    Let yourself go?! Eurgh, his loss. You look gorgeous in your photo. Don't listen to people who say things like that- he's not worth it. You could do a lot better Try and cheer yourself up!

ReputationRep:
    Guys don't reply to this thread please, the OP is a fake, the photo is not of them. What a weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar_Puff_Fairy)
    Guys don't reply to this thread please, the OP is a fake, the photo is not of them. What a weirdo.

How do you know it's fake?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2008
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.