The Student Room Group

don’t trust my best friend around my gf

Recently, I’ve been dating a girl. I want her to meet my friends - except for one. This friend has hooked up with four girls in his lifetime and two of them had boyfriends at the time. When he talks about it, he never shows sympathy for the girl’s boyfriend. It’s not that I think my girlfriend will sleep or hookup with him, it’s that I feel he would try make a move and flirt with her anyways.
I'd tell your girlfriend about him and see what she says about it. If she thinks she can handle him being a weirdo to her or if she would be way to uncomfortable.
Raise your friendship standards. Why do you want someone like that in your life?

It's better to be on your own than constantly looking over your shoulder for stab wounds.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Chicken.M.
Raise your friendship standards. Why do you want someone like that in your life?

It's better to be on your own than constantly looking over your shoulder for stab wounds.

^^^ Yeah, this. He sounds awful! Hooking up with people is fine on a level IMO, but repeatedly sticking your dirty fingers in other peoples' relationships is not.
Yeah makes one wonder why you're friends with someone you clearly don't think has basic values, isn't that important to you in a mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending