don’t trust my best friend around my gf

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Recently, I’ve been dating a girl. I want her to meet my friends - except for one. This friend has hooked up with four girls in his lifetime and two of them had boyfriends at the time. When he talks about it, he never shows sympathy for the girl’s boyfriend. It’s not that I think my girlfriend will sleep or hookup with him, it’s that I feel he would try make a move and flirt with her anyways.
username5769209
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd tell your girlfriend about him and see what she says about it. If she thinks she can handle him being a weirdo to her or if she would be way to uncomfortable.
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Raise your friendship standards. Why do you want someone like that in your life?

It's better to be on your own than constantly looking over your shoulder for stab wounds.
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 1 month ago
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chicken.M.)
Raise your friendship standards. Why do you want someone like that in your life?

It's better to be on your own than constantly looking over your shoulder for stab wounds.
^^^ Yeah, this. He sounds awful! Hooking up with people is fine on a level IMO, but repeatedly sticking your dirty fingers in other peoples' relationships is not.
xxx0xxxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah makes one wonder why you're friends with someone you clearly don't think has basic values, isn't that important to you in a mate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (68)
30.91%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.82%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.18%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.45%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.36%

Watched Threads