Roe dental nurse

Watch
CLONTI29
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
HI everyone,
I am studying dental nursing and I am very confused with supplementary outcomes and ROE. I am struggling to do this Roe, as I don't have much help from my school, sometimes I just feels like giving up... Can anyone please help me with the ROE, I am stuck at APPENDIX C, I just do not know what to write. Thanks
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CLONTI29)
HI everyone,
I am studying dental nursing and I am very confused with supplementary outcomes and ROE. I am struggling to do this Roe, as I don't have much help from my school, sometimes I just feels like giving up... Can anyone please help me with the ROE, I am stuck at APPENDIX C, I just do not know what to write. Thanks
Hi this is in Relationships section. I think we got a Dentistry area somewhere on this site, you'll probably get better responses there.

What is Appendix C? Can you copy it here, maybe we can help you on what to write.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
CLONTI29
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Hi this is in Relationships section. I think we got a Dentistry area somewhere on this site, you'll probably get better responses there.

What is Appendix C? Can you copy it here, maybe we can help you on what to write.
Thank for letting me know. I am new here and don't really know how all this works. Appreciate your help, by the way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (14)
25%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
7.14%
No I am happy with my choice (35)
62.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads