Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone know where can find the past paper & solution ?
    (in the internet)

ReputationRep:
    For which exam board and which subject?

ReputationRep:
    edexcel and physics

ReputationRep:
    You wont find them on the internet. Ive got nearly all of the past papers and answers for PHY1 and PHY4, but I got them from my college.
    Which question in particular did you want an answer for?
    I might be able to find the answer sheet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinghFello)
    You wont find them on the internet. Ive got nearly all of the past papers and answers for PHY1 and PHY4, but I got them from my college.
    Which question in particular did you want an answer for?
    I might be able to find the answer sheet
    Hey, I'd greatly appreciate it if u can send me the physics 1 and 4 to my gmail address ( the papers, got the mark schemes)

cancer[at]gmail.com

ReputationRep:
    could you also please send the mark schemes and past papers to

kenshin101 [at] msn [dot] com ?

thanks alot

ReputationRep:
    can i have a copy of the papers and the mark schemes? thanks a million...my email [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    i so badly need the mark schemes for phy1-phy6

barebassradio @ yahoo dot com

ReputationRep:
    hey SinghFello, could you send me the mark schemes for unit 4 and 5 physics from Jan '03 onwards at [email protected].

Will be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    same here, I would be extremely greatful if can send the physics paper + ms to my
    e-mail at [email protected]

will be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    people CHILLL out,first of all this thread is old secondly what on earth would make they guy scan papers and send them to over 10 people just becuase they gave him/her theiremail address??? plus the dude/dudette didn't say he/she has scans of the paper,it's from his/her college which mean (s)he can look for an answer post it us or whatever

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.